2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who post weird *** comments like @laidbackboby have always bothered me.

Melo da Gawd though 

people just got to realize that melo is a very good player. super gifted offensively, and when he wants to be, a monster on the glass. he is a talented player, but not in the same class as the elites in the gm. his defense isnt up to par with the elite two way players that we have. solid but not an all time great. he would get his dues if he were to ever get a really good second option on the team (jr smith :x ) or if he himself became a second option (paul pierce).

At the time that post was made Paul George was shooting 45% on threes. He said that was unsustainable... and now he's now shooting 36%, soooo... what did he say that was wrong? I don't think he ever said Paul George isn't a really good player.

Blake Griffin with 20 & 10 last night. Love 2-14 from the field.

If this was the other way around..... 10+ pages.
i wanna play this game!

roy hibbert was 2-5 8 points 8 boards
dwight was 12-16 (9-13 FT) 33 points and 11 boards
pimp.gif
 at dwight for having a huge game and leading his team to a victory 

mean.gif
 at hibbert for not having a good game which caused his team to lose

People who post weird *** comments like @laidbackboby have always bothered me.
Melo da Gawd though 
people just got to realize that melo is a very good player. super gifted offensively, and when he wants to be, a monster on the glass. he is a talented player, but not in the same class as the elites in the gm. his defense isnt up to par with the elite two way players that we have. solid but not an all time great. he would get his dues if he were to ever get a really good second option on the team (jr smith
sick.gif
) or if he himself became a second option (paul pierce).
who are the elites in the game?

Going from being a very very slightly above average 3 point shooter to being better than Reggie Miller & Ray Allen from deep in 1 off-season is unsustainable.

Going from never averaging above 20 for an entire season or playoff run to dropping a volume/efficiency combo that is superior to some of Kobe's best years is unsustainable.

It has been 4 games. He has 78 left. His numbers will come back down to earth.

whats's good fam?Just checking up on you and wondering how you feel about PG :lol:

Where were you after his 12 point, 21% shooting performance against Chicago? :lol:

I said he couldn't keep up his current 3 ball accuracy, and he hasn't.

I said he couldn't keep up his current volume/efficiency combo, & he hasn't.

Wasn't like I was calling him trash :lol: .

To be fair, even though his 3 ball has come back to earth he's still maintained good volume by managing to get to the line at a good rate.

Kevin Love is a flat out beast. I know he's shooting over 35% from 3 this season, but if you're the opposition, wouldn't you want him putting up 5+ 3pt attempts per night? I mean, anything that keeps him away from the basket, limiting offensive rebound opportunities is a plus, right?

Serious question, I know the winner will be by default but....

Who has a better post-game, Hibbert or Dwight Kemp? :nerd:

Bargs had both these n_'s on mute, it's sad.

Kevin Love is a flat out beast. I know he's shooting over 35% from 3 this season, but if you're the opposition, wouldn't you want him putting up 5+ 3pt attempts per night? I mean, anything that keeps him away from the basket, limiting offensive rebound opportunities is a plus, right?

You would but that's damn near impossible with K-Mart on the wings thinking he's still in Sac, Pek clearing out space and Rubio carving up your defense while coming off Love screens.

Love is the ultimate stretch 4, love Dirk but he never rebounded like Love although he was/is a better shooter

I dont think monta gets an all star spot, only 4 guard spots and two wildcards

Cp3,kobe,russ,tp,steph & the other wildcard spot would probably be a frontcourt player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom