2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time that post was made Paul George was shooting 45% on threes. He said that was unsustainable... and now he's now shooting 36%, soooo... what did he say that was wrong? I don't think he ever said Paul George isn't a really good player.

I can't start a franchise with a guy who can't get me 25+ ppg in the playoffs nor lockdown/slowdown the best player on the best team in the league (who plays SF).

Give me Harden.

Serious question, I know the winner will be by default but....

Who has a better post-game, Hibbert or Dwight Kemp? :nerd:

Bargs had both these n_'s on mute, it's sad.
Hibbert.

Dwight's post game movements aren't fluid and look so forced.

this. last night he looked like he kept it simple though. hibbert has the moves but i don't feel asserts himself enough. he's easily the biggest dude on court, act like it.

Fair enough. While we're on this subject... bhz you're my dude but you still think Paul George is another Rudy Gay or nah?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Hibbert.

Dwight's post game movements aren't fluid and look so forced.

boys just wanna change Dwight's game now? He's always been a power move Center.

And Dwight's not fluid, but what is Hibbert? Dude is very effective, but fluid? fam looks like a sloth in the post sometimes, but (just like Dwight), he's so behemoth that it doesnt matter most of the time. They're just trying to get to a spot and hit a shot they're comfortable with.

Where were you after his 12 point, 21% shooting performance against Chicago? :lol:

I said he couldn't keep up his current 3 ball accuracy, and he hasn't.

I said he couldn't keep up his current volume/efficiency combo, & he hasn't.

Wasn't like I was calling him trash :lol: .

To be fair, even though his 3 ball has come back to earth he's still maintained good volume by managing to get to the line at a good rate.

even as this was developing in the thread, i agreed that his output was high. so we agreed we were maybe arguing over semantics. But even then I said your opening statement was what was being honed on. That statement was more telling than these numbers and percentages boys keep throwing around. I don't really feed into all the stats that heavy or worry about game for game. I'm still focusing on the og statement about him not being able to score at a high rate and lock up, which i think is becoming more and more absurd, still.

Andre Drummond's Wikipedia page:

Personal life

Drummond was born in Mount Vernon, New York. He is currently taking claim on numerous women around North America, calling them his "girlfriend" and playing head games with them. Sooner or later his immature ways and obsession with social media is going to catch up with him. Fact: has a woman in Ohio, several in Michigan and one in Iowa, and that's just the ones we know of.

:lol:

when hibbert falls, why does it feel like the opposing team is already 12 second into their offense by the time he gets back up

respawn game yao ming

Damn someone is out to get poor Andre :frown:

No doubt one of those girls he's supposedly playing "head games" with. He's gotta start choosing more carefully -- chicks that understand a 20 year old NBA player probably isn't someone you should rely on for exclusivity.

Blake Griffin with 20 & 10 last night. Love 2-14 from the field.

If this was the other way around..... 10+ pages.
i wanna play this game!

roy hibbert was 2-5 8 points 8 boards
dwight was 12-16 (9-13 FT) 33 points and 11 boards
Dwight is head and shoulders better than Hibbert though.

I dont think anyone would say that Blake is head and shoulders better than KLove

Hopefully you guys are still touting Monta if/when he goes back to being Monta.

If/when he does I'll gladly retract my statement. But he's playing with an unselfish PG, and the best player other than Monta is also unselfish. It's a culture change from the hellhole that was Milwaukee, and even from his old GSW teams which had some talent but didn't win many games.

Andre Drummond's Wikipedia page:

Personal life

Drummond was born in Mount Vernon, New York. He is currently taking claim on numerous women around North America, calling them his "girlfriend" and playing head games with them. Sooner or later his immature ways and obsession with social media is going to catch up with him. Fact: has a woman in Ohio, several in Michigan and one in Iowa, and that's just the ones we know of.

:lol:
:lol: :smh:

Bradley Beal highlights vs Cavs

26 points (6/7 from three), 8 assists, 7 rebounds

Trey Burke debut vs Pelicans

11 pts, 1 assist (in 12min)

Last edited:
Trey Day :pimp:

Good shooting, handle, pick and roll and court vision can overcome size disadvantages/not being an elite athlete.

I just don't know if he can guard anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom