2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite colorway next to Olympics. Maybe I'll bring my self to buying these in the near future for a crazy price. :stoneface: :smh:

Easy pass.
Jk spent 3 hours of my friday traveling with my brother for unsuccessful raffle tickets.
At least I know I gave it my all.

yikess... wanted corks more than these.... lost a little respect for you brotha
saw pics of the corks with the special box months ago, thats y i wanted them. these i didnt really learn about until a few days ago, ive been on my nike ish for the last few months, these jordan threads have too many trolls,

This is my favorite colorway next to Olympics. Maybe I'll bring my self to buying these in the near future for a crazy price. :stoneface: :smh:
If I were you, I'd hold out for just a while and see if they don't release these suckers one more time.

Corks > these anyday

And my response to the sample Aka patent leather 1985 AJ 1's , no pics exist of Jordan wearing them so they are not legit

And are samples if anything, not even a public release , honestly they look hideous

Last edited:
Got a replied email from heart and sole today that my pair would ship out by Monday, hope they would really honor the pre orders. I kinda doubt it tho, since they r located in Cali, but I still have my fingers crossed.

^
^
Good luck man, that sounds awesome!

[quote name="xphishx713" url="/t/52901*****13-black-gold-jordan-1-og/2730#post_17674083"
And my response to the sample Aka patent leather 1985 AJ 1's , no pics exist of Jordan wearing them so they are not legit[/quote]

so you're going to ignore the date stamped in the shoe and even though JB/Nike reps say they exist?

Okaaaay.

Last edited:
Got a replied email from heart and sole today that my pair would ship out by Monday, hope they would really honor the pre orders. I kinda doubt it tho, since they r located in Cali, but I still have my fingers crossed.
im pretty sure some spots in cali got em. probably they kept it on the down low, but it seems unlikely tht not even one spot received them

[quote name="xphishx713" url="/t/52901*****13-black-gold-jordan-1-og/2730#post_17674083"
And my response to the sample Aka patent leather 1985 AJ 1's , no pics exist of Jordan wearing them so they are not legit
so you're going to ignore the date stamped in the shoe and even though JB/Nike reps say they exist?

Okaaaay.[/quote]just ignore the guy, if he likes corks better thats cool but he doesnt need to derail this thread by complaining about these nice jordans.

for future releases u guys should check out windycitysole, not sure if they had these but they have other sneakers at OK prices. Preordering from a reputable source really can save u a lot of hassle. also kicks-crew does preorders

when u got da funds aint that hard to drop 340 on a 600+ resold shoe 
wink.gif

id rather invest my that on some other heat tho. u goin for the milans?

Eh just not my method of thinking and I got the funds, just still wouldn't. I have, but on pairs I value at that much, not based off what the resellers say they're worth. To each their own...I hope one day we both can make these a purchase we are satisfied with!

Yeah, I'm going to go after the AM1 Milan, the black/PF/Mint pair from the AM1 FB pack, and maybe the AM90 Paris over the next few weeks. I have a pair of the persian BW OG's on the way right now. That's always been one of my favorite shoes and are in my top 3 runners. Sorry, back to the blk n golds!

I checked windycitysole here and there since pre orders started popping up last Thursday but never saw these on there to share here. Good to know they're fully legit and good info!

P.S. as long as people don't quote trolls, the block member option is great. Especially when you know there is no chance you will ever miss out on anything useful or anything that would benefit you in getting a release.

What are the odds of a second release? Afterall they are in business to make money right?

Eventually they will re-release...everything does (10-13 yrs from now...yikes!)

Did anyone get any pair from Tylacesss? Just wondering if he resold his stock for more moula.
No one got pairs.  Check the search function and you'll get the detailed story from everyone.  He had all sorts of excuses.  There is also a post with the link to one of his eBay pairs ($495), and he had 2 others on kicks4sale on IG ($425) that I saw.

Bigger release meaning there will be more pairs to be had for the cw or a different version of a shoe for cali since they didnt get these? N where u get this info?

Bigger release meaning there will be more pairs to be had for the cw or a different version of a shoe for cali since they didnt get these? N where u get this info?
Damn it man, I love California but people need to get over the fact every shoe isn't released everywhere. Just because one shoe wast available in Cali doesn't mean their will be a special shoe released to make up for it, there ready has been plenty of exclusives in the past. Cali has the best weather in the world and some of the hottest chicks, you missed out on one Jordan release that 99.9% of people in New York missed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom