2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet you could snag a size 14 for 400.  theres like 5 of them out there, probably half the pairs available

All winners were notified today. Thanks to everyone who participated. There will be more raffles in the future for (very limited) shoes.

All winners were notified today.
sick.gif

Last edited:
It seems these selling for over $500 is the standard. I've seen some for $500 and a sz13 for $675!!  I'm pretty sure they'll only climb in price since the production numbers appear to be VERY limited. Plus, it was a regional release.

It seems these selling for over $500 is the standard. I've seen some for $500 and a sz13 for $675!!  I'm pretty sure they'll only climb in price since the production numbers appear to be VERY limited. Plus, it was a regional release.
will end up 800 end of the summer ....close to 1000 range by xmas 

So nobody here got them from Nike NYC? Does anybody have any info on how many people were there on release day? More than 500 people in line?

Paid $375 the day of release for 88' III's after i struck out on every website. It was a sick feeling when i saw that price drop dramatically, but at that point it was all speculation what they might be selling for later. Paid $440 shipped for these the day of release and the the price has definitely jumped. When i add up what i paid for both im not feeling too bad anymore.

So nobody here got them from Nike NYC? Does anybody have any info on how many people were there on release day? More than 500 people in line?
NikeNYC had roughly 50+ pairs. Roughly 4-5 FSRs

LOL @ some of these posts on how some of them got their RSVP... 
roll.gif
 *cough* RNSDKicks got your **** *cough* 

NikeNYC had roughly 50+ pairs. Roughly 4-5 FSRs

LOL @ some of these posts on how some of them got their RSVP... 
roll.gif
 *cough* RNSDKicks got your **** *cough* 

Only 4-5 FSR's? Wow!

So 50-100 pairs at Nike NYC
Add the 6 foot lockers that got them (40 each) = 240
Add all the mom and pop stores = 150 pairs?
50 pairs to the JB Classic game players

Good god, they only made about 500 pairs of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom