2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a major fan of 1's but have the 03 version as my beaters cant wait to replace them. Not gonna lie got excited hearing these are coming out!

Update: guy told me at footaction to "check the footaction website". Smh. Another NYC store with the entitlement approach...

I have a gut feeling 21 Mercer will have these based on what you all are saying with the NT's not having them on the left coast. Hope yall get a fair shake

Just called HOH Galleria.... they hit me with the check they website line smh

I think a lot of HoHs and other mom and pops stores are still waiting for their nike shipments to arrive so they really don't know if they will get them or not. Which is why Fnl had them at the last minute I think for the royals

laugh.gif
 Good thing my pairs already shipped from CS. Now I can just watch the desperation and sodium levels build up day by day from the sidelines.

Last edited:
Bodega Store
6 Clearway St
Boston, MA 02115

They just confirmed they will be having them on release date. They dont have a phone line and will be in-store only so folks in Boston here's a spot.

Queens CZ said they will not be carrying them since they were not allocated to their country.

GL Fellas

laugh.gif

Good thing my pairs already shipped from CS. Now I can just watch the desperation and sodium levels build up day by day from the sidelines.

Smh I should of bought em on CS but they sold out and they were shipping them out that same day. They dont even have them on the site no more lol

Oh that's right, yeah I tried to pre-order through them but it just, wouldn't let me. It would get all the way to confirm payment, and then after that would just return to the PayPal sign in screen. I ended up eBay pre-ordering so Ill be cool anyways.

Looks like they're going to be tough to come by in London as well. NT and the main FTL with an HOH on Oxford told me they weren't getting them today. Hoping that Urban Industry or Offspring come through.

I should've just ante'd up and ordered from CS. I am in no mood to line up 4+ hours for these and after the Royals, I'm in equally no mood to pay 2-3x retail.

CS was $65 over retail plus tax, not a bad deal especially because for the price of a presage, you got a reputable store with the product in hand, shipping early. 

CS was $65 over retail plus tax, not a bad deal especially because for the price of a presage, you got a reputable store with the product in hand, shipping early. 

Tell me about it as soon as link qas posted it was sold out within minutes i was at work and missed it but oh well hopefully my pre prder comes thru

So which spots in LA are having these? The manager of HoH in Lakewood said they might not even get these. Smh

release date is too close for there to only be 32 pages hahah. no info here in L.A. but all spots are saying they will know by wednesday

its a true qs...most spots wont know until they open their shipments by mid week and even up until friday before we really know what big chain stores.....but my money is still on the smaller mom and pop stores with a long nike history....good luck again 

Local store is getting them they only got a couple pairs of royals though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom