2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Vegetaray for sharing those pics. I'm familiar with the F&F & patent leather pairs, but never saw those catalog pics.

These look nice, but can't get over the speckled clear sole.

Looks odd without the blk bottom sole, but will save judgement til I see more FutureD's pics.

Fixed.

:lol: :smokin

Last edited:
We will get the same amout of these as we did the royal 1's...... With that being said the royal 1's have a a relaunch around the corner...

I wonder if we'll get an OG version of the new love 1's? I hate em but Nike just struck gold with this OG branding

you keep saying this bro-- we NEED DATES
ohwell.gif
I know, I know, but they dont even have a plan yet, I will update as soon as i can.... For all I know they could be saving them for allstar 2014, idk yet and they dont either... But they have them sitting, im 100% sure...

I know, I know, but they dont even have a plan yet, I will update as soon as i can.... For all I know they could be saving them for allstar 2014, idk yet and they dont either... But they have them sitting, im 100% sure...
I can add that its Nike and FNL who has the pairs, but thats all I have so far... So it maye be something like they are doing the bred 11's in the next week or so, those dropped in Dec and its March now, so who knows....

Last edited:
We will get the same amout of these as we did the royal 1's...... With that being said the royal 1's have a a relaunch around the corner...

This is good news.

Hope a lot of folks pass so I can cop these.

I was a little out of it when I said these will fill the Royal void (only the Royals can), but it will make me feel a little better.

RD is 1 month away, enough time for me to figure out how I'm a get these.

This is good news.

I was a little out of it when I said these will fill the Royal void (only the Royals can), but it will make me feel a little better.

So hypothetically speaking, if these released the same day the royals restocked. What would you do? *ques who wants to be a millionaire music*

I believe there was more controversy with retiredjordans pair than them being fugazi, didn't he rip someone off or snake someone out of them?

From my knowledge, the pair everyone is referring to as the Lakers was actually a Washington Huskies make-up. I also believe that the pair has been split up and that whoever has them has just one shoe. I've only heard of 1 pair of these around but there might be a couple more.

Back to topic, I am really excited for these and they are as close as I could expect to the real thing. The '03s were garbage. All the mids were garbage. Part of what makes these even more meaningful is the mystery with the OG's. So many rumors and it's always been that way. I've been into Jordan's since the early 90's and as soon as I found 'the community' online in the mid 90's there's been discussions about the Black/Gold I's. From my memory Im pretty sure whoever said it earlier was right, 3 variations of the original colorway are legit. The last real pair I remember trading hands, publicly, did so a long long time ago for over $20,000.

One of the best threads this site has ever had was 'who's got the rarest ones' thread in showcase. Not sure that threads still around. So much knowledge from anyone and everyone that really every contributed to this site. Awesome thread.

My fingers are crossed that I'll be lucky enough to get my hands on a pair for anywhere near retail.

So hypothetically speaking, if these released the same day the royals restocked. What would you do? *ques who wants to be a millionaire music*

I'd gun for both!

But the Royals would be first choice.

Royal 1s > Just about every non-Bulls c/w

Let's hope that I'm not in that predicament on the 13th.

:lol:

Last edited:
I can add that its Nike and FNL who has the pairs, but thats all I have so far... So it maye be something like they are doing the bred 11's in the next week or so, those dropped in Dec and its March now, so who knows....
Nike? Nike didnt release neither Knicks nor Royals on ndc. Youre hearing Nike--does that mean a future (could be next february) release of royals on nike.com, niketown, or possibly both?

SMH @ JB going hard this year. I would to have these but I told myself to not OD this year. What a shame. such a clean looking shoe.

Ok I stand correct on the above...

I found the pics and info I had saved...Needed a little memory jogging ...I have pics of three seperate models of pairs that were determined to be legit...Though they never did make it out of the sample phase save for the black midsole pair that was a F&F pair for MJ and his people that I poster earlier...

Anyway here is the pictures from that magazine (Boom! from Japan)...
View media item 311128View media item 311135

yo :x :nthat: :wow: JB needs to drop this version of the shoe

Nike? Nike didnt release neither Knicks nor Royals on ndc. Youre hearing Nike--does that mean a future (could be next february) release of royals on nike.com, niketown, or possibly both?
Yeah, I dont know how they will do them yet, nike.com, niketown, or what, but Nike has pairs (havent heard about Knicks) sitting in the midwest warehouse... I didnt even know they never sold them, thats new to me... Maybe thats why/how they are holding them....

Last edited:
I want these but no horribly bad, if they were leather i would go nuts for them but patent 1s are weird but if i can get them i will and skip on the Celtic 1s, or get both if its not too hard. Year of the 1s for real.

These the pair they said were iffy. The swoosh looks terrible, the Nike logo on the bottom sole looks off, and the heel conflicts too much on the inside.

Am I reaching is it possible that the catalog was selling fakes? Cuz I think it's odd for Nike in '85 to release several versions of one colorway. 3 is just too many.

these are definitely fakes. the cut of the mudguard is too boxy and the Nike Air logo is way too tiny compared to the real thing. I had OG Royals and the Nike Air is supposed to be much bigger and bolder.

compare

View media item 311719
also the font with the sizing information is off too. compare

View media item 311721

id say count on black Friday for sure.

This is good news.

this too makes me feel good. my brother's store got the Royals and Knicks, as well as Chicagos. this means that theyll get the Celtics and Black/Golds too.ill be passing on the Celtics and going with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom