2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strong feeling people are going underestimate this release like the royals and everyone gets raped in the butt

2003 ones bring back so much memories from middle school..So many kids where wearing these..Just wish they would have kept the black sole.

Last edited:
Copped.

The closet as I can get to a Black/Gold pair from 1985, not the 2003. Wish the sole was black and all leather but thats about it. Can't do much but I'm fine with this. 

Nick...

Or was it JJ (Dependable Jay) that had the Lakers 1's?...

Trying to find those pics now too :lol:
:lol: I was thinking it could've been him but then I wasn't too sure.. I remember him for the insane amount of PEs he had, not so much his OGs

These are ok, but I am not going to cop.... Its crazy how these came out of nowhere and drop next month.... Makes me wonder what else we don't know about that is coming this year.... :wow:

two things Nike could have done better

1. Nike Air logo patch on the nylon tongue should have been all black with gold writing, not gold block with black writing, details are key

2. Outsole of shoe should have been traditional gum bottom instead of gold glitter.

with that being said I'll be waiting in line for these come RD

Ok...I was so excited when I saw the pics, that I actually read the whole thread (while it was still manageable).

I like these...A LOT. I absolutely will have both these AND the Celtics. I fell in love with the Herringbone design on the Celtics (like the Boston Garden floor) when I first saw them and have been sold since. These just make it a double-up Saturday. Awesome.

Truthfully, the '03 Patent leather pack came out during my freshman year in college, right around the time that I really started to get busy with this sneaker thing. I never had any of them though, and was ok with it, but I always had a secret agenda for the black/gold joints.

Now that they are retroing, with a gum bottom at that...(TheKid LOVES gum bottoms...I might hafta take a gum bottom group pic), I'm in there like swimwear. Glitter? Whatevs, I dont care.

Shout to the dude FutureD...these are not going to fill the void of the Royals homie, but I absolutely do wish you get a pair, fam.

Since this is coming as a QS chances are I'm not going to be able to get these in my hands. Shame too, Black and Gold 1s are a pair of Jordans I'd buy and wear the hell out of too.

Found these pics on my computer from yahoo.jp auction

View media item 311371

View media item 311372

View media item 311373

These are fakes.

These the pair they said were iffy. The swoosh looks terrible, the Nike logo on the bottom sole looks off, and the heel conflicts too much on the inside.

Am I reaching is it possible that the catalog was selling fakes? Cuz I think it's odd for Nike in '85 to release several versions of one colorway. 3 is just too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom