2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol all these hype on here... Now resellers gonna scoup up every preorder on eBay. You guys need to chill out

^^^Dudes gassing the **** outta these. They not $250 hot, hell not even $200 hot. To each theirs. NA got ppl blinded.

Last edited:
If it's a shoe I truly love, I pay what it's worth to me. Spent 230 on a preorder and I'm happy. Just too scared to take a chance on getting for retail. It ain't easy copping in LA

Let the games begin. I love these types of releases, it makes the shoe game like an actual game. You have to play your cards right in order to cop! Goodluck Ya'll!!

^^^Dudes gassing the **** outta these. They not $250 hot, hell not even $200 hot. To each theirs. NA got ppl blinded.

the hype was always there bruh.....especially after the Royal 1 fiasco........watch this thread jump over the next few days.........

Last edited:
I think I'm about to throw the towel on this one and they haven't even released yet :frown: damn royal blues got a dude traumatized

i thought black toes were the next 1s for me, right now i'm 50/50 on these but leaning on passing side

Last edited:
My HoH already ticketed, they are releasing on Saturday (4/6/2013) Apparently.
I got my ticket, here's hoping they call me back
Girl said hardly anybody ticketed, my guess is cause they all thought 4/13 release.

Girl said hardly anybody ticketed, my guess is cause they all thought 4/13 release.

You positive it's not for the Celtic 1's?

I think you meant to post on the Celtics thread.

I just made a bunch of phone calls to Footlockers, Champs and Finishlines in malls near me....only one store confirmed they're getting them and doing a raffle. There's no way these are in the same production numbers as the XI's and XIII's.  I just ended up buying the last sz11 on CitySole instead. Hope I can trade these later for a size 12.

So I went to this HOH FTL, drove in traffic for 30 mins in my non air conditioned car because the employee told me they were doing a raffle for them today....man....turns out the dude was talking about the retro 8's. I told him blk/gold 1's so I don't know how he thought otherwise *_*
Anyway, I was told they're not selling them until the end of the month. My guess is they're not getting them at all because the RD is much sooner.

because not too many cats like the celtics that much?

I call BS. Prove it ain't so.

If you want these and interested on a pre-order for $210 hit me up for a site still has about a FSR on pre orders...

Im sorry but i want these and after the royals 1 plus these being labeled QS not taking any changes... :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom