2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
RF hype? Nah, his pic is the first clear image we have seen of them and a on foot pic too. Was on the fence about them, but he def put me over the hump..

mean.gif

50% upcharge is a good price ? paying $210 for these is the same as if you paid $277.50 for Breds , $300 for '88 3s and $330 for foamposite ones pre-orders
Or the same as paying $210 for Royal 1s pre-orders

:smh:

50% upcharge is a good price ? paying $210 for these is the same as if you paid $277.50 for Breds , $300 for '88 3s and $330 for foamposite ones pre-orders
Your right. But honestly I have no belief I can get these for retail, especially after royals and all the hype and resellers in LA, preorders on eBay and other sites are 250-300 now. Just trying to give next best option

I remember a lot of people's pre-orders being cancelled during the royals madness...

Also want to say some people end up buying overseas paying big shipping fees, possible custom fees, and sometimes have no idea when their order is coming in. That would come out to the same if not more than this preorder. I wouldn't advise a preorder if this wasn't limited.

these will be by FAR alot easier to obtain than royals. It was pretty easy in my neck of the woods, but I will be on the hunt to get some NTers some pairs mark my word alot of people will sleep on these..

I'll give it a shot.. hopefully i get lucky, if not ill be ok

retail or bust

Last edited:
I hope dude come through on this pre-order... def a 210 for royals 1s sounds great now won't it....

Anyways, I'll still going to try to cop on RD and have the pre-order as backup :pimp:

I remember a lot of people's pre-orders being cancelled during the royals madness...

THIS!! I wouldn't trust any of the bigcartel websites. They're run by re-sellers who hope to score on release day either online or in- store. Gonna be alotta hurt feelings come Saturday evening when dudes refund alot of them pairs

Last edited:
THIS!! I wouldn't trust any of the bigcartel websites. They're run by re-sellers who hope to score on release day either online or in- store. Gonna be alotta hurt feelings come Saturday evening when dudes refund alot of them pairs
lol I'll keep y'all updated on my feelings then on April 13th. 

you're missing the point

at the end of the day , these will probably be valued at over $210 . i get that . still -- you're basically conceding defeat before you even know if you have the CHANCE to get them at retail . how do you know finishline or eastbay won't get them ? finishline said they weren't going to have the Royals online up until the day before they dropped

you can do what you want with your money , but the idea that paying a 50% upcharge on a pre-order is a "great deal" with tons of people co-signing it is a sad thing

no fashion trend lives forever ; some are cyclical are some die forever . cant wait until the current-day sneaker hype dies down

Last edited:
Hey man, don't deter anyone. If they want to cave in and pre order, let them. That's means guys like me and you get a better shot at retail LOL well slightly better chance

Just preordered haha had money in paypal that I got pretty much for free so all I had to pay was 70 bucks for the preorder awesome
pimp.gif

you're missing the point

at the end of the day , these will probably be valued at over $210 . i get that . still -- you're basically conceding defeat before you even know if you have the CHANCE to get them at retail . how do you know finishline or eastbay won't get them ? finishline said they weren't going to have the Royals online up until the day before they dropped

you can do what you want with your money , but the idea that paying a 50% upcharge on a pre-order is a "great deal" with tons of people co-signing it is a sad thing

no fashion trend lives forever ; some are cyclical are some die forever . cant wait until the current-day sneaker hype dies down
Alright I guess I should have said:

Great deal, Compared to other preorders****

to show I get your point. I was just never lucky with online releases and only got 1 out of the myriad of times I tried. I dont think i can beat bots or camp out on RD. And these are a pair of shoes I'm willing to pay over retail for. Im not relying on the preorders, its a backup. Still gonna try to cop on RD regardless. I just have the mentality of "hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

My order from city sole has shipped
Which is clutch because I am moving from Oklahoma to Kansas City next weekend.

you're missing the point

Pretty sure everyone is buying these preorders as a backup plan and everyone has the mentality of better safe than sorry. And even though they're most likely going to be on FNL or Eastbay what's the likelihood of people getting through between the shoes being in everyone's cart and constant rejected payment methods.

Last edited:
Preordered the last size 9.5 from TyLaces. $220 shipped is way better than $300+ from resellers after the RD. I just don't have time to put in WORK like some people do. Just saying.

I see the hype train has a line forming at the station. 6-7pages over the last day while the first 3 weeks there was barely even a page a day of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom