2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you dudes would stop repeating imaginary numbers. Nike/JB doesn't release numbers.

You're just going to make it harder for you to get them, because resellers are going to try and get them.

I wish you dudes would stop repeating imaginary numbers. Nike/JB doesn't release numbers.

You're just going to make it harder for you to get them, because resellers are going to try and get them.
This. Dudes love to just throw out arbitrary numbers. You're feeding the hype and not helping anyone by that type of contribution.

Last edited:

Exactly.. They're just feeding the hype smh

I have no clue how I'll get these because Nashville never gets anything exclusive in store and its looking like these wont be available online at NT. Hopefully FL or FNL comes through for me

heres the reality of it all......

the biggest stores in the country for most big retail chains getting 24 at most... alot niketowns are not getting them sounds familiar....the royals

alot of mom and pop brick and mortar stores with a long history with jb and nike are getting them....the store i got my royals from had 12 pair theres 3 stores in a 150 mile radius who got em

my aussie people were like they know of 1 or 2 stores getting them

im not trying tear down dreams but everyone was easy cop on the royals and 5 threads later we here lol 

I could get 2 pairs of royals on release day but I didn't thinking it would be an easy cop later ahahah...

My HOH got roughly 20 pairs of royals, I live just outside of Philly by the way. They will not be getting these and the closest city that will is NY. As far as footlockers and HOH.

I'm just gonna try on RD i'm not gonna feed into how limited they're gonna be.. if i strike out so be it

If anyone thinks that this forum is the only place resellers get their information on releases, that is a laugh. someone hyping a shoe up on here does not mean sh+t! If the kid who hypes up the shoe on here has any information, believe the reseller, who's job it is to find out about shoe releases, knows anything that person would say, already .smh

Welp the "Celtics" flew pretty quick.. so you can count on these going faster then that
not here in LA I know a handfull of stores here that have FSR. It dont match our laker jerseys hahaa (p.s. i dont like the lakers)

"JB only made about 20 pairs worldwide"

:rolleyes

You clowns need to chill w/ the bogus *** numbers. You got dudes poppin mollys causing hype on em.

Its a dam shame these will be so limited. I plan on making calls things weekend to see what stores are getting them. If I cant get em for retail, forget it! Plenty other shoes that can get copped for less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom