2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know of any stores that will have these in the north east besides in the state of New York?

You said that yesterday but @j23app said it'll be 8 hoh as of now. Someone posted Las Vegas hoh is getting pairs, and someone else posted in here that HOH's will get 1500 pairs

That's what I was told. Just wanted to put the info out. I don't know if those numbers are only for east cost HOH's. But he said only east cost. It would make sense that some other HOH locations in different regions receive some. I think if there are other locations it will be just a few. He has never given me wrong info. 182 is a small and specific number. I hope 1500 pairs were made. But it is not like it makes my odds any better.

man i posted a few pages back they were gonna be limited than the royals

i got attacked.....now when reality is setting in.....the thirst and sodium laced tears are beginning

states wise its gonna be =/

world wise i think its gonna be like the royals limited in the states.....but a lil breathing room in the eu and au

Retail or bust like GrapeApe , Air Thompson and a few others say 

man i posted a few pages back they were gonna be limited than the royals

i got attacked.....now when reality is setting in.....the thirst and sodium laced tears are beginning

states wise its gonna be =/

world wise i think its gonna be like the royals limited in the states.....but a lil breathing room in the eu and au

Retail or bust like GrapeApe , Air Thompson and a few others say 
I'd like to think there is breathing room with eu and au.. But what if these are limited to just the US?

Great news! Just read that these are so limited that they won't be releasing online on Foot Locker, etc.

man $250 is the lowest on ebay right now and they dont have many sizes left either, this will be a zoo worse than the Royals ever thought they could be, i hope people who want them get them and the resellers dont get many but for some people $100 is worth waiting tons of time for

it was never a question whether it was limited

they have the qs labeling and were always listed as such

spouting endless random numbers and comparing these to the royals is what has everyone panicking

even if its less than the royals jb did so because the demand was originally less than the royals

I literally bought the 03s for $5 at footaction greenspoint mall in houston because no one would touch em, they were in there for $5 and still sat

the celtics were also hyped online but are still in stores and will prolly go on sale

now stores are faking on info due to the online chatter thinking they're gonna buy a car from resell craigslist money

eh

@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the AJ 1 Retro High OG 'Metallic Gold'. Hashtag is circled in this image

4 seconds later...

@NikeNYC: #RSVP for the AJ 1 Retro High OG is now closed. All confirmation DM's have been sent. Thanks for participating.

@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the AJ 1 Retro High OG 'Metallic Gold'. Hashtag is circled in this image

4 seconds later...

@NikeNYC: #RSVP for the AJ 1 Retro High OG is now closed. All confirmation DM's have been sent. Thanks for participating.

Lol, that is unreal. The thirst for these is only so high due to the limited availability. JB is really tying hard these days to make me not want any more of their shoes. I just don't understand why they do this.

Last edited:
it was never a question whether it was limited

they have the qs labeling and were always listed as such

spouting endless random numbers and comparing these to the royals is what has everyone panicking

even if its less than the royals jb did so because the demand was originally less than the royals

I literally bought the 03s for $5 at footaction greenspoint mall in houston because no one would touch em, they were in there for $5 and still sat

the celtics were also hyped online but are still in stores and will prolly go on sale

now stores are faking on info due to the online chatter thinking they're gonna buy a car from resell craigslist money

eh
roll.gif

nike nyc did not tweet that, there rsvp is not until the 11th

"RSVP begins 4/11 for the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG (Blk/Gold) launching 4/13. Sizes 9-12, 14. $140 Rules: http://gonike.me/6012XBHo"

but the fact that they tweeted this is funny, somebody is hiding that sz 13 in the back, haha but im not mad at them, I would do the same

Last edited:
nike nyc did not tweet that, there rsvp is not until the 11th

"RSVP begins 4/11 for the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG (Blk/Gold) launching 4/13. Sizes 9-12, 14. $140 Rules: http://gonike.me/6012XBHo"

but the fact that they tweeted this is funny, somebody is hiding that sz 13 in the back, haha but im not mad at them, I would do the same
It was a joke :smh: obviously it's Thursday I was just highlighting how fast their RSVP window is :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom