2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pre-ordered off the same guy i pre-ordered my royals from he came through with the royals, hoping the same for these!

item located on fnl system ...looks very unlikely they are getting these at all....and they pretty much get everything jb retro wise.....it will be friday b4 ill say...cause the royals didnt show up until friday afternoon before RD

anybody know of any states besides New York getting these in the northeast? I have 5 stores  but i wanna confirm with someone. Dont like giving false info

these are turning out to be super rare. will spots that got Royals get these too? i hope so, i have a spot and got my Knicks and Royals easily from there.

I'm one of the dudes that had two preorders. One for 220 and one for 230. Honestly as skeptical as you guys that they will actually go through but we'll see

I wonder if TyLacess (Nj deadstock) will come through. I'm curious to see how many of his pre-orders will be honored.

Lol at dudes freaking out and buying for $300 already. Unreal brother!!!! Look what those Royals done did to these poor souls!

Last edited:
Wow $300+ ???

Waaaaayyyy out of my price range. You better believe I'm thankful I got atleast one pair already.

I wonder how these resellers are pre-ordering sz 13's when Niketown NYC won't even  have that size, lmao

I finally received a text from one of my pre-order sellers; he straight up told me "expect a refund". SMH. HOLD ME DOWN LINDY!!!!!

My local store is getting them and my dude said FCFS at least I have a chance now. FCFS meaning they have enough pairs not like the royal they raffled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom