2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the pre-order price hike thing... I think most would prioritize by amount paid... It may be unethical, but you (the buyer) have absolutely no way of knowing who paid what, when they paid, or who was shipped pairs.

And in all reality, these guys already took in more orders than they will receive stock, before they even started raising prices. They know this, and still continue to take in orders @ higher prices. So that logic alone tells you who will eventually receive the product.

It's never going to happen. For some people it's worth paying the extra price to not deal with the hassle, wake up early, get raffle tickets, test luck online, etc. to have a legit chance to lock down a pair.

damn. it's looking like I may have to give up royals I wanted to rock these with my Olympic jersey so bad missed the gmp 7s which I planned to rock originally.  not my pic and that one looks fake but it's similar to this one I got it from finishline around 2009/10

I guarantee there wouldn't be so much hype if it wasn't a "gum" bottom with glitter..
mean.gif

SNS, Queenz, Siva, and Offspring have told members that they will not have these.  FTL launch locator lists the NYC, Miami, and Chicago locations that will have these.  FTA has said ONLY the 34th st store in NYC will have these (raffle Wed and Thurs).  FNL has said they will not have these in store.  A member said Jimmy Jazz in NYC will have these, call your local Jimmy Jazz and let us know what they say.  The same member said Villas in Chicago should have these, call your local Villas and let us know what they say.  Shiekh's have not commented, call your local store and let us know.  DTLR has not commented, call them and let us know.  Hibbett's Sports will not have these.  ****'s Sporting Good's said they will not have these in store nor online.  Call your local WSS and Sports Authority to see if they will have these, and let us know.  Livestock has not commented whether they will have these in store or online, call your local Livestock in Canada, and let us know. 

NBA Store has said they will not have these online.  I would seriously call their NYC store if you live near there.  They had Royal's and could possibly have these in store.  They rarely announce that information until the Friday night before on twitter.  Call them and let us know.  NDC will not have these and most Niketowns have confirmed on twitter whether they will or will not have these (go look at your local stores twitter page).  Most will not.  FNL, Eastbay, FTL, FTA, and NDC have said they will not have these online.  Jimmy Jazz has said they will not have these online.  A Euro poster said that Niketown in the UK was the only place getting just a few pairs over there.  If you have a contact in the UK, call him up and see if he can check, and let us know.

I could go on all day, but if you have a question about ANY in-store release, you need to visit their website, visit their twitter, and call them.  Then type that stores name in the search bar and see what information you have that has not been shared yet.  If you have a question regarding online release locations, the answer is no :lol: .  Unless you are coming here to tell us of an online spot that you know of, you can assume the answer is no or use the search bar to see the same question asked multiple times followed by multiple No's.  If you think any OG CW of the 2013 Nike Air OG Retro 1 will be any different than the Royal's, you are mistaken.  If you think there is a Jordan shoe that was more limited to the public that released in stores this year than this one, you are mistaken.  If you think any 2013 NA OG retro 1 may release at NDC this year, you are mistaken.  Learn from the past which is now in it's third repeat cycle.  NA Retro 1 retro + colors will be limited but will have more pairs at more locations, ala Knicks and Celtics.  NA Retro 1 OG CW's will be very limited and be available at even fewer locations.  NA Retro 1 OG CW's that are QS's will be the most limited and will be at very few locations with very few pairs, and almost impossible for most of the country to get.

TLDR; these are not actually releasing, move on to the VIII's :D

Edit: UK info changed, thanks dubizzle!

Last edited:
damn looks like nike mall of America won't be releasing these...
eyes.gif
 too bad I didn't know about the rsvp thing when the white/black 13 came out. anyone know if your twitter has to say your real name in order to do the rsvp? I just made a random fake one to follow these places since copping shoes has become such a stupid hassle
sick.gif

SNS, Queenz, Siva, and Offspring have told members that they will not have these.  FTL launch locator lists the NYC, Miami, and Chicago locations that will have these.  FTA has said ONLY the 34th st store in NYC will have these (raffle Wed and Thurs).  FNL has said they will not have these in store.  A member said Jimmy Jazz in NYC will have these, call your local Jimmy Jazz and let us know what they say.  The same member said Villas in Chicago should have these, call your local Villas and let us know what they say.  Shiekh's have not commented, call your local store and let us know.  DTLR has not commented, call them and let us know.  Hibbett's Sports will not have these.  ****'s Sporting Good's said they will not have these in store nor online.  Call your local WSS and Sports Authority to see if they will have these, and let us know.  Livestock has not commented whether they will have these in store or online, call your local Livestock in Canada, and let us know. 

NBA Store has said they will not have these online.  I would seriously call their NYC store if you live near there.  They had Royal's and could possibly have these in store.  They rarely announce that information until the Friday night before on twitter.  Call them and let us know.  NDC will not have these and most Niketowns have confirmed on twitter whether they will or will not have these (go look at your local stores twitter page).  Most will not.  FNL, Eastbay, FTL, FTA, and NDC have said they will not have these online.  Jimmy Jazz has said they will not have these online.  A Euro poster said that Niketown and HoH in London were the only places getting just a few pairs over there.  If you have a contact in the UK, call him up and see if he can check, and let us know.

I could go on all day, but if you have a question about ANY in-store release, you need to visit their website, visit their twitter, and call them.  Then type that stores name in the search bar and see what information you have that has not been shared yet.  If you have a question regarding online release locations, the answer is no :lol: .  Unless you are coming here to tell us of an online spot that you know of, you can assume the answer is no or use the search bar to see the same question asked multiple times followed by multiple No's.  If you think any OG CW of the 2013 Nike Air OG Retro 1 will be any different than the Royal's, you are mistaken.  If you think there is a Jordan shoe that was more limited to the public that released in stores this year than this one, you are mistaken.  If you think any 2013 NA OG retro 1 may release at NDC this year, you are mistaken.  Learn from the past which is now in it's third repeat cycle.  NA Retro 1 retro + colors will be limited but will have more pairs at more locations, ala Knicks and Celtics.  NA Retro 1 OG CW's will be very limited and be available at even fewer locations.  NA Retro 1 OG CW's that are QS's will be the most limited and will be at very few locations with very few pairs, and almost impossible for most of the country to get.

TLDR; these are not actually releasing, move on to the VIII's :D

Great post - actually on London, I was told they were NOT getting them and posted that on last weekend.

damn looks like nike mall of America won't be releasing these... :rolleyes  too bad I didn't know about the rsvp thing when the white/black 13 came out. anyone know if your twitter has to say your real name in order to do the rsvp? I just made a random fake one to follow these places since copping shoes has become such a stupid hassle :x
As long as u DM'd with ur name on ur ID, u good

I got the royals easy from finish line. Had no idea that release would turn out the way it did.
yeah it was suprising I saw them pop up on fnl exactly 1 min before the eastbay timer was done and copped with about 5 seconds left on the timer then copped on eastbay lol

My pre-order fell through because the eBay seller could not get the product. Pretty ridiculous that they are taking people's money when they have no idea whether they will get the product or not. They sent my refund to paypal and now I'm hearing paypal is going to sit on it for up to 30 DAYS !! Wow. Never again. Retail or bust is the f*cking truth. I'm living by it from now on. This is incredibly inconvenient.

My pre-order fell through because the eBay seller could not get the product. Pretty ridiculous that they are taking people's money when they have no idea whether they will get the product or not. They sent my refund to paypal and now I'm hearing paypal is going to sit on it for up to 30 DAYS !! Wow. Never again. Retail or bust is the f*cking truth. I'm living by it from now on. This is incredibly inconvenient.
Yea I wonder about these pre-orders...

Keep an eye on that seller's future eBay auctions, just to see if s/he has them at a higher price.

Wednesday and already refunding pre-orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom