2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
local spots are trying to down play these since i been calling everyday and showing up in store. Theyre like youre worrying over these? If we do get them Im sure its going to be easy? Then hold me a damn pair if you think it is hahaha

Anyone found a retailer in Europe that will stock them? I've had no luck so far

looking rather grim for most online retailers us or eu....

but then again alot of shipments are gonna be received tmw and friday .....so expect a roller coaster the next 48 hrs 

^^ This is gonna be fun
mean.gif

Local FA and FNL in the bay area aint getting them... Undefeafed aint getting them... Shiekh in SF aint getting them...

And heard couple of "east coast only" quotes

Lol got my raffle ticket. FA 34th said 2 full size runs available to the public. Looks like this will be an easy cop!

East coast only release has me a little heated.

How bout I LIVE on the east coast and I STILL can't find a pair...and i'm in a major city!! This is crazy...I actually woke up a few times last night, having flashbacks of the grape v's in 2006...

How dare you, Jordan Brand...!

Eh looking like these indeed don't come in gs sizes.:smh: Only stores I see so far getting em is Niketown on 57th street and the 34th street Footaction mentioned already.

Curse you men and (you women) with big feet :smh: :lol:

Eh looking like these indeed don't come in gs sizes.
mean.gif
Only stores I see so far getting em is Niketown on 57th street and the 34th street Footaction mentioned already.

Curse you men and (you women) with big feet
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I called a Villa today in Chicago and they told me they were only getting GS sizes...

but I honestly can't say I'd trust that info.

How bout I LIVE on the east coast and I STILL can't find a pair...and i'm in a major city!! This is crazy...I actually woke up a few times last night, having flashbacks of the grape v's in 2006...

How dare you, Jordan Brand...!
what major city do you live in maybe i can help you

Not info here but I called my "spot" and they said to check back tomorrow so we'll see.... I'm in Hypebeast Central LA btw

i can possibly help people in the northeast around mass, connecticut, and rhode island let me know where you are

for all the mass heads, i got a spot thats getting em, pm me. dont live in Mass unfortunately :frown:

I called a Villa today in Chicago and they told me they were only getting GS sizes...

but I honestly can't say I'd trust that info.

Yeah idk the way the info has been so vague with the release especially gs sizes I doubt it. I'm still going to call NTNYC in the morning and make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom