2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep at this rate, i wont get the blk toes either. I should have just got the white/red 1s when they sat those few weeks.

Im so pissed

Last edited:
LOL no worries Drew. I didn't mean that to sound any way. That dude prolly jus took the official pic from somewhere and scammed some thirtsy IG kid. I'm likin this thread tonight. Shoes are super limited but it's really only the guys into the shoe in here, posting at least. Hopefully we get some good news from some retailer tomorrow. If not, then I'm sure we all learned a few new places already. I agree that no matter what the resell price hits, that's all limited hype and this shoe still doesn't tug on my sneaker heart strings like the Royals and Banned's, or even just the blk/red CW. JB can put those out every other year and I'll need a fresh pair. I just need one of these though, and only in hightop.....for retail or bust!

Ha its all good. I haven't really been keepin up with the thread because I knew my town wasn't getting any. The fact that the guy's IG led to over here was funny though. But hey man if anything pops up I'll let you know! I mean I like these and all but they weren't must haves like the Royals.. Man the crap we did to get a pair of those LOL.

wtf are you smoking? these are a retro of one of the rarest OG 1 colorways ever and the OGs were patent leather too. The release is shaping up to be mysterious like the OGs were. The Celtics are a cheap cash in on a concept that was already covered in the DMP 1 pack. If this was 1985. the Celtics would be deemed clown shoes and would rot on store shelves and the Black / Golds would sell.
I said there not classic, I never contended they were retro who cares, these are not on anyone's top 5 list if u like em good for you I think there whack and the green and gold ones are no where near the crap quality those dmp 1s were, and are pretty good quality again if these were a gr they would sit look how many people in this thread alone are getting em to trade, and namely for the royal 1s which imvho are classic.

So i went out... and i seen this guy wearing the 03's. I swear my head did a 180, wow they llook amazing..

I said there not classic, I never contended they were retro who cares, these are not on anyone's top 5 list if u like em good for you I think there whack and the green and gold ones are no where near the crap quality those dmp 1s were, and are pretty good quality again if these were a gr they would sit look how many people in this thread alone are getting em to trade, and namely for the royal 1s which imvho are classic.

The ogs are in my top five, but those are impossible so I guess these take there spot as being as close as I'll ever see.

need these.

if anyone has any info on any NC spots, let me know!

i can help you in the future.

size 13!!!

STILL NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED INFO on the GS drop!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a 5.5 for my wife she hates shoes but is NUTS about these..

someone help me out

It appears no where in Ohio is getting these. If Ohio is getting these then I'm unaware. Anyone with Ohio release info can gladly PM me. I just want 1 pair, not 8.

Last edited:
I just want 1 pair of these OG retro 1s. Just ONE. JB is killing me down here in tallahasse. >: No knicks (easy pass), no royals(1 of my grails), no celtics (ehh). & def not these (which are too fresh). Prob won't get black toes shadows or black/reds down here either. :smh: Oh well ebay hunting I suppose :rolleyes

You can totally see the six year gap in my collection from my time at FSU. Haha. Tallahassee seriously doesn't get anything.

So earlier I posted that I have info on a mass spot that will be releasing these, and said I'd share the info w whoever PMs me. A couple NTers asked and I gave them info but ugh they didn't even respond w a thank you. I hate that man. Probably just some damn resellers. Regret giving out that info I mean how hard is it to shoot a pm that says thanks? Pigs
I PM'd you, but because I'm a "new" member, (last time I was on NT was like 2003) I can only send 2 PM's per day. I found out when I tried to say thanks in PM. With that said, thank you!

Just curious any stores doing fcfs? My local store in Rhode Island is
I want to say thanks to this dude as well, as I couoldn't respond via PM. I did call all of the stores u mentioned in the PM between Cranston & Providence, but they said they didnt know yet. If you have any other info, plz, let me know.  I'm really kind of mad, because I'm such a **** for I's, and NOBODY ever even cares about em.

Any word on the production #'s? Or how many pairs NTNY or HOH 34th has?  They gave a ton of raffle tickets for HOH. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom