2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mark and I broke down the numbers a couple times. Add em up and there's no way there's more than 500. Look at how dried up eBay and Craigslist is right now.

laugh.gif
fool just keeps ignoring the fact that JB prob gave a few hundred pairs out to their athletes/artists.

I think Mark and I broke down the numbers a couple times. Add em up and there's no way there's more than 500. Look at how dried up eBay and Craigslist is right now.
I agree they are limited but I think there are more than 500. I'm not sure how much more and hate to speculate but 500 seems a tad low.. Even considering less than 20 stores got them and they are all on the east coast. I think we can all agree there are far less than Royals and those were considered limited.

I haven't seen a size 12 on ebay for a few weeks now, and I check everyday, but I just received my size 12 I got off of Craigslist today. Awesome shoe!!!! It's the first time I got anything from CL. I lucked up and came across the local listing about 12 min after being posted!!! $550 shipped and received the next day. I always wanted these to release but never thought it would happen. I think these look better than the OG's with the white midsole and gold outsole. I wouldn't mind the black outsole either. I love the shape and quality of all these OG style retro 1's. I only tried them on but it seems like the patent leather wouldn't crease as bad as the 03's, which was terrible. I miss my red,wht,black pair though, lol. I'm just waiting for blacktoes, blue and orange metallics and I'm good with OG 1's.

Generaiya can't believe people are paying non-consensual intercourse prices for these. A restock is coming...

Generaiya can't believe people are paying non-consensual intercourse prices for these. A restock is coming...

Yeah, they're gonna restock a shoe that only had an initial run of less than 500 pairs for public sale. What's the restock numbers? Half that so 250 pairs? LOL

Last edited:
LOL.

On a serious note, someone should compile a list of those small onine stores like citysole and ask them how many pairs they sold. I'm sure there were only a handful of them that recieved a shipment of them. Just a thought.

Yeah, they're gonna restock a shoe that only had an initial run of less than 500 pairs for public sale. What's the restock numbers? Half that so 250 pairs? LOL

If you don't know anything, please do not reply to Generaiya.

Generaiya will say no more. There are more pairs to come.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.  If these were a GR they would still be sitting in stores.  JB is straight playing chess while a lot of ya'll playing checkers.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.  If these were a GR they would still be sitting in stores.  JB is straight playing chess while a lot of ya'll playing checkers.
Yeah.  People in the Grape thread are already complaining about projections for high volume and wide availability.  Singing a different tune than Jan-Apr hype.

^^^^ I completely agree with you, but just like most other releases, they wont be much easier to get on the restock/re-release. I was never really feeling these, congrats to those who copped, good luck to those looking.

I'm not so sure these would sit since it's an OG color-way even if it was a GR. If you saw these in person the patent leather and the glitter gum sole are pretty impressive. Most people were clowning the glitter gum sole when pics came out but it looks really clean to the naked eye. I actually like the white midsole on this shoe over the black one on the previous release, the contrast just looks better IMO. This is one of those shoes that pictures can't do it justice!

Dude we talking about ALL people who buys Jordan's though not just a group of 100 people who consistently post here on NT. there's obv no way to prove it but trust these would sit. And all patent shoes with a gold glitter gum sole? I mean just repeat that phrase to any non Jordan long time fan who buys other shoes and see what their reaction is

People are stuck on "glitter" in the soles. THE SOLES!!
laugh.gif
  Ignore the black patent leather and gold accents and the OG treatment. Forget the fact that these were an OG exclusive in 1985.

Yeah, they have glitter in the clear soles.....but it's on the bottom of the shoe where it doesn't really matter.  As you can see it wasn't much of a deal breaker for those who were lucky enough to get a pair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom