2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

LOL :rofl: so now the outmatched and way outta their class ND team will only lose by 13? Give me a break. Bammas throw money up and people start coming to their senses.

ND is your team right?

you think they gonna win right?

make the deal if you so sure they gonna get the W thats easy money!

I'll make it simple

The SEC champ will win the title game

I would put my pink slip on it

Last edited:
How the **** you pick Georgia Tech for your argument Iron Man? Seriously, what the ****?

South Carolina won at 1 loss Clemson
Florida won at 1 loss Florida State

And you focus in on Georgia/Georgia Tech? Really?

:smh:

Were those overrated SEC teams winning on the road over 1 loss ACC teams, OOC?

Did I see that correctly?

Not even the 2 strongest teams neither, just 2 solid SEC teams, getting it done.

But hey, nothing to see here, we're gonna overlook this and find a game that fits our profile later on down the line to use, ya know, just cuz. Maybe we'll just focus in on Georgia and Bama's opponents tonight and pretend the other games didn't happen, for the sake of our argument. That'll be nice. :lol:

Oh hey, Iron Man musta read my post last night. Didn't call this or anything.

Already mentioned Florida, elite defense and FSU has been far from convincing. Haven't been sold on Clemson since they got worked in that bowl game, Dabo selling that fools gold.

Being a one loss team in the ACC doesn't carry the weight it used to. Downest of down years. FSU should be undefeated, but don't think they can beat a solid team.

... You guys brought it up though. Just thought it was pretty funny.

I just sifted through. But yeah, the focus is on Georgia/Bama, all eyes on them. No one cares about South Carolina, :lol:, or SOS for that matter :lol:.

Last edited:
yall trust UGA in a big game now? i sure as hell dont. bama is going to kill them and ND would beat down georiga also

i dont even like ND but im not going going to be blind with my hate like some of yall. ND is winning just like your favorite SEC team is, Great OL and DL play, running the football and QB's not turning the ball over
Just like yall killed TAMU right ? Just like yall killed LSU right ? Sit down you bama bums swear your team is untouchable...news flash..YOU'RE NOT..you're not talented like last year team..not even close..you're not world beaters

Yes, they did. Nine of the 12 teams they faced this year are in a BCS bowl game, even ESPN ranked their schedule the toughest for 2012
http://espn.go.com/college-football...e-football-notre-dame-faces-toughest-schedule

until you play a LSU, Bama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas A&M back to back or week after week I dont wann here that mess

They did beat Standford so I give them credit for that

who else is worth talking bout? Oklahoma at best

compared to playing

2 Bama
3 Georgia
4 Florida
8 LSU
9 Texas A&M
10 South Carolina

dude acting like 19 points ain't a lot of points to be giving any team in the national championship.....if notre dame play alabama.....I can't see bama being favored over 10 points 

dude acting like 19 points ain't a lot of points to be giving any team in the national championship.....if notre dame play alabama.....I can't see bama being favored over 10 points 

they wont be

but the will win by more then 10

Damn Georgia's schedule was the weakest of all the SEC teams....they got trounced at south carolina and had a neutral game versus florida

questions to Southern Cal fans..why would Lane Kiffin go for it on 4th down when a FG would have made it a one possession game?

until you play a LSU, Bama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas A&M back to back or week after week I dont wann here that mess
compared to playing
2 Bama
3 Georgia
4 Florida
8 LSU
9 Texas A&M
10 South Carolina

:lol:

Alabama only played TWO teams that you would probably consider a solid contender and lost to one of them.
Georgia also played only TWO teams that you would consider a solid contender and not only lost to one of them (which happened to be a mediocre south carolina team) but got blown the $%^& out by them.

Florida I can give you they had a solid schedule but just about everyone else has a weak schedule on that list. Who the hell can't be 10-2 when you only have two hard games on your schedule?

As I stated before

Notre Dames Opponents total combined w/l record = 79-62
Alabama's opponents combined w/l record 70-72 (doesn't include Georgia whom they haven't played yet)
Georgia opponents total combined w/l record is 71-71 (not including Alabama)

Alabama only played TWO teams that you would probably consider a solid contender and lost to one of them.
Georgia also played only TWO teams that you would consider a solid contender and not only lost to one of them (which happened to be a mediocre south carolina team) but got blown the $%^& out by them.
Florida I can give you they had a solid schedule but just about everyone else has a weak schedule on that list. Who the hell can't be 10-2 when you only have two hard games on your schedule?
As I stated before
Notre Dames Opponents total combined w/l record = 79-62
Alabama's opponents combined w/l record 70-72 (doesn't include Georgia whom they haven't played yet)
Georgia opponents total combined w/l record is 71-71 (not including Alabama)

so you saying ND is gonna end this season with a ring?

and all those schools listed will lose there bowl games?

compared to playing
2 Bama
3 Georgia
4 Florida
8 LSU
9 Texas A&M
10 South Carolina
To be fair all those teams didn't play each other.

questions to Southern Cal fans..why would Lane Kiffin go for it on 4th down when a FG would have made it a one possession game?

That was his pride dictating his actions...just look at the sequence after that Marqise Lee reception...

- John Martinez shoe comes off, so he's back on the 45 yard line trying to put his shoe back on. His replacement gets the false start.
- 1st and Goal on the 6 now.
- Curtis McNeal run to the left side 2-3 yards. 2nd and Goal
- Wittek pass to Lee, gets mugged, PI. 1st and Goal
- QB sneak, stuffed. 2nd and Goal
- QB sneak, stuffed. 3rd and Goal :smh:
- HB Dive, stuffed. 4th and Goal

Don't know why he went up the gut three straight times, their biggest strength our biggest weakness. It's baffling, :smh:

Damn Georgia's schedule was the weakest of all the SEC teams....they got trounced at south carolina and had a neutral game versus florida
Why keep running straight up the middle against one of the best defensive lines in the nation? Why keep running dive plays against a 10 man box while not accounting for the outside defenders who tackled the ball carrier in the backfield almost every time?

Lots of questionable decisions.

To be fair all those teams didn't play each other.

soooo who Bama lost to?

and who Taxas A&M lost to?

and who Florida lost to?

and who Georgia lost to?

and who South Carolina lost to?

and who LSU lost to?

ok

http://sammamish.patch.com/articles...unched-after-apple-cup#youtube_video-12324570

Don't know if this was posted in the earlier pages....Austin Seferian Jenkins gettin SNUFFED by WSU student

roll.gif

That was his pride dictating his actions...just look at the sequence after that Marqise Lee reception...
- John Martinez shoe comes off, so he's back on the 45 yard line trying to put his shoe back on. His replacement gets the false start.
- 1st and Goal on the 6 now.
- Curtis McNeal run to the left side 2-3 yards. 2nd and Goal
- QB sneak, stuffed. 2nd and Goal
- QB sneak, stuffed. 3rd and Goal :smh:
- HB Dive, stuffed. 4th and Goal
Don't know why he went up the gut three straight times, their biggest strength our biggest weakness. It's baffling, :smh:

Ok I misread what you wrote. The reason they did that was because it was just so short yardage. Completing a pass when your on the goal line is tough. SO Cal had a shot there but he dropped it

Last edited:
that sucker punch **** is weak. I hope next crowd that charges the field SAJ just goes ham and starts laying people out

bruh everyone regurgitating the same **** over and over. S T F U

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom