2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

hold on, yall are really sourcing an espn article written on AUGUST2 28TH, 2012

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
How bout we just hold all this convo til January
im pretty sure some of yall would say "well at least we made it to the championship...im proud we made it that far" :rolleyes

:lol:

Listen, if Notre Dame were to lose, and get beat up by Georgia or Alabama that would be the end of it what really could be said? But gut feeling is that whether Notre Dame beats Alabama or Georgia theres still gonna be the same dudes making up some lame argument of why Notre Dame shouldn't be the national champion :lol:

:lol:
Listen, if Notre Dame were to lose, and get beat up by Georgia or Alabama that would be the end of it what really could be said? But gut feeling is that whether Notre Dame beats Alabama or Georgia theres still gonna be the same dudes making up some lame argument of why Notre Dame shouldn't be the national champion :lol:

If they win then they are claerly the best team IMO

thats just me tho

we wouldnt have none of these convos if we had playoffs

So Gunna, and everyone else, who are your Heisman Finalists in order?  Let's say... Top 5?  Not who you think is gonna get the invite, but who YOU would invite.

1.  Manziel

2.  Lee (Won't happen)

3.  Austin (Won't happen)

4.  Colin Klein

5.  Barner

1. Manziel
2. Klein
3. Taylor
4. McCaron
5. Barner (Couldn't think of a fifth so threw in a system player, my bad)

1. Manziel
2. Klein
3. Taylor
4. McCaron

Not bad. Given the politics/storyline BS that goes along with awards like these, I'll say

1. Manziel
2. Klein
3. Te'o
4. McCaron
5. Taylor

1. Manziel
2. Klein
3. Taylor
4. McCaron

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

The wifey is glad that we have a weekend where we don't have to care about CFB :lol: going shopping

I don't see why the Heisman can't go to Manziel. Nobody had won it as a sophomore until Tebow did it in 2007 and Bradford did it in 2008. A freshman will win it at some point, might as well be now.

Regarding playoffs, I'm curious to see how teams are slotted. People use different criteria to rank their teams. Some use their schedule and quality wins/losses, others rank based on how team plays, etc. Some might say Oregon looks better than Florida, but then there is the counter argument that Florida has probably the most impressive set of wins in the country (LSU, A&M, USCe, FSU). Could get wild with politicking...something the sport is plenty rife with.

Last edited by a moderator:
SEC...three teams in the Top 5, six teams in the Top 10. The last six BCS championships, Three of the last 5 Heismans possibly soon to be four out of the last 6.

I can see how many can be annoyed with their dominance whether perceived or not, but dang look at the results.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom