2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Seeing on Twitter that Gary Pinkel is resigning tomorrow.

Didn't see that coming, but maybe I'm just oblivious?

It had been going around for months that he had been planning to, due to an affair if I can remember correctly.

Got it. I hadn't heard about that. Was thinking it was because Mizzou was bad this year, but figured it was due to new league.

Alabama is gonna trounce Georgia AND Notre Dame by at least 2 TD's.

If for some magical reason Georgia beats Bama the Irish will be winning the chip, can't eem believe I'm saying that :smh:.

Stars aligned perfectly for Georgia to make this fluke of a run. Played only 2 good teams, got smoked by 1 and won the other by way of 6 turnovers, 1 of which was to tie the game. They get absolutely no credit from me for this season unless they beat Bama

Stars aligned perfectly for Georgia to make this fluke of a run. Played only 2 good teams, got smoked by 1 and won the other by way of 6 turnovers, 1 of which was to tie the game. They get absolutely no credit from me for this season unless they beat Bama
same **** as last year for them

Ok I misread what you wrote. The reason they did that was because it was just so short yardage. Completing a pass when your on the goal line is tough. SO Cal had a shot there but he dropped it

Nah, it was asinine. QB sneak on the first play, fine. Up the gut three times, nope, sorry, hard to defend that.

QB sneak it on first down, rollout on the second to spread the defense even if the QB just throws it to the back of the end zone 'cause there is no one open. Then if you want to go dive again fine. Three times, by the third time the box was completely stacked, :smh:. Then on fourth you throw it to your fullback, :smh:.

It's a terrible sequence, terrible.

Alabama is gonna trounce Georgia AND Notre Dame by at least 2 TD's.
If for some magical reason Georgia beats Bama the Irish will be winning the chip, can't eem believe I'm saying that :smh:.

And how many fluke wins did Florida have ? You thought yall would make a run with that sorry trash offense ? Sit down and watch the other team play again

:lol:
Cute.
Please argue that Oregon, Alabama, and Georgia had tougher schedules....PLEASE :rofl:

How bout we just hold all this convo til January

im pretty sure some of yall would say "well at least we made it to the championship...im proud we made it that far" :rolleyes

that sucker punch **** is weak. I hope next crowd that charges the field SAJ just goes ham and starts laying people out
bruh everyone regurgitating the same **** over and over. S T F U
laugh.gif
Hate that **** too
Soul Baby ‏@Aesj88
I prayed for that man that struck me. He must have some issues #prayingforhim
  Looks like he taking the high road...but

Word is he was talkin that ****..and hittin cats w/ the John Cena hand wave
laugh.gif

:lol:
Cute.
Please argue that Oregon, Alabama, and Georgia had tougher schedules....PLEASE :rofl:
I don't have to. That wasn't your point. Nice try though.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

So now ND played the toughest schedule in the country?

Yes, they did. Nine of the 12 teams they faced this year are in a BCS bowl game, even ESPN ranked their schedule the toughest for 2012
http://espn.go.com/college-football...e-football-notre-dame-faces-toughest-schedule

This thread is being debacled. 

i feel you'

off of that talk

how do you feel about Ohio State thing

i love Urban as a coach

you think he will take yall back to greatness?

and whats up with having a celebration for the guy who help yall get on probation?

still
laugh.gif
at Lane Kiffin
For real.

He's done a great job keeping the team together, recruiting, navigating these sanctions, and the team loves him.

But... geez at his coaching over the past month.
ND is here to stay for a while win or lose.. hope you're all enjoying this fraction of the fan base.
or this year was an anomaly and they go back to losing those 5 close games they won this year ... *shrugs*
laugh.gif

i wonder which is more likely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom