2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Umm... It takes an hour to get to Lexington.
Right lol, I can't see any way that this is a negative for UK. Plus post decommitment everything I saw was Hatcher going UK's way vs Louisville. Though it would've been hard to count out Corch Skrong had Hatcher made the visit

The plus for UK is that he'd get to play close to home, get immediate PT, in the SEC & for coaches who if not for injuries would have 3 DE's in the 1st round (@ minimum 1st two rounds) of the 2013 draft. Think there is plenty reason for UK to view this as a positive
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY?!!?!?

Last edited:
silky-johnson.jpg

Umm... It takes an hour to get to Lexington.

Right lol, I can't see any way that this is a negative for UK. Plus post decommitment everything I saw was Hatcher going UK's way vs Louisville. Though it would've been hard to count out Corch Skrong had Hatcher made the visit

The plus for UK is that he'd get to play close to home, get immediate PT, in the SEC

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY?!!?!?

You'll be okay.

Cane fans thinking they won the National Title just because they Hired Coley from FSU....:rofl: This was expected once Napier was hired although I thought it wouldn't be until next year.

There is no such thing as a fence built around South Florida...Miami still has horrible attendance @ their games...they still have not Beaten FSU in the past three years...and FSU is already ahead in recruiting for 2014...Coley and Cristobal are not the only coaches that can recruit South Florida...sure the hire may improve recruiting a little, but games are won on the field...Coley was a good assistant but he def was not irreplaceable.

[COLOR=#red]Very raw, but he's got a pretty good combination of size and speed. He should make huge strides once he gets into the college training and coaching programs.[/COLOR] I know the TAMU coaches were really wanting to hold on to him when he decommitted.

[COLOR=#red]Hey it worked out for Evans. Evans didn't even know any of the routes on the route tree before his Sr. year of H.S. Now he's league bound in the next few years.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Adeboyejo is big and can run... Hands aren't very good though.

Last edited:
Cane fans thinking they won the National Title just because they Hired Coley from FSU....
roll.gif
This was expected once Napier was hired although I thought it wouldn't be until next year.

There is no such thing as a fence built around South Florida...Miami still has horrible attendance @ their games...they still have not Beaten FSU in the past three years...and FSU is already ahead in recruiting for 2014...Coley and Cristobal are not the only coaches that can recruit South Florida...sure the hire may improve recruiting a little, but games are won on the field...Coley was a good assistant but he def was not irreplaceable.
who cares about attendance....aint putting money in my pocket and not yours either.....miami is a small private university playing at a ******g nfl stadium....like what do you expect when it comes to attendance?

and canes fans are overreacting w/ this Coley hire....he hasn't proven **** yet so I don't see what the big deal is......I'll see what he do come September

Gerard Martinez ‏@gmartlive

Four-star defensive end Jason Hatcher at the Kentucky basketball game today, but from all accounts, he is just visiting with friends.

this has to be Nako's or Ironman's twitter account :lol:

Cane fans thinking they won the National Title just because they Hired Coley from FSU....:rofl:

Nobody said anything like this. Where do you people come up with this stuff?

I can't see us winning the NC anyway considering FSU has already has this years title locked up before the season begins same as last year.

Anyone know anything about Corey Cooper? He's a 3* WR from Raleigh and he just committed to Syracuse.

smokin.gif
Bellamy named us the leader. I hope we at least grab Bellamy and MA. Don't think we can grab Foster with all of the ties to Auburn.
Word is Bellamy gave us a silent commit last night and MA will make a decision on NSD. Do NOT count Foster out, most of his 'ties' to Auburn are no longer there, only thing he cares about in Auburn now is that that's where his mom/daughter live now but mom knows best and she loves CMR (what mom doesn't). Auburn also fired both of his 'father figures' this year and all his buddies have de-committed and gone elsewhere....but hes still gonna OV at Auburn this weekend so if he leaves Auburn without re-committing......

Kamara is the one I think won't come...and that's a shame cause Bama (where he's going) has 32 Running Backs already while we only have Gurshall and 1 verbally committed; AJ Turman.

Dre, I told you _..you'll be aiite _'s flip commitments erryday b 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
All of the pay sites are saying Kamara felt more comfortable at Bama. Not sure how accurate that is but we shall see. UGA has a good class now but let's see if they can close out and take it to the next level and make it a all time great UGA class. I don't remember us having a legitimate chance at this much top talent this late. Also Rodney Garner leaving is the best thing that could have happened to our recruiting it seems. NO chance at Bellamy with Garner.

All of the pay sites are saying Kamara felt more comfortable at Bama. Not sure how accurate that is but we shall see. UGA has a good class now but let's see if they can close out and take it to the next level and make it a all time great UGA class. I don't remember us having a legitimate chance at this much top talent this late. Also Rodney Garner leaving is the best thing that could have happened to our recruiting it seems. NO chance at Bellamy with Garner.
Paysites are saying that because Kamara said it here:

People also speculating that he's going to Bama because today we offered Vandy commit RB Johnathan Banks. I don't believe that is why because AK didn't tell our coaches he was/wasn't coming, but who knows.. AK has held a strong poker face his whole recruitment.

Rodney Garner was a gift and a CURSE. We lost out on alot of players due to his recruiting tactics over the years.

Silent Commits:

Laremy Tunsil

Toby Johnson

Davin Bellamy.

Targets:

Alvin Kamara

Reuben Foster

Montravious Adams

Johnathan Ford

Matthew Thomas

This class is got damn amazing holmes, if we get RF, AK, & MA too it'll be our best class ever, easy. #DawgDynasty

That was a good interview. So it seems people are going off of that one line he said. Either way I thought Bama was his leader but it sounded like he had a good visit either way. If ends up at Bama then good luck to him. Kamara seems like a good kid and would fit in nicely with Gurshall. I like what he said Gurshall telling him basically if you come here then its us 3. That is true. Matthew Thomas OV next week I believe. Slim to no shot there but when you get a kid on campus who knows. Grantham could get in there and put on that JJ and Justin Houston tape.

Yea and he said T-Town was more comfortable for him than Athens (The Fuuu??)...I always felt AK wanted to go to Bama but was torn, torn over what, I dont know. But I read that AK was being recruited by Bama as an athlete/DB the whole process and they just recently started recruiting him solely as a RB. We have an In-Home with Kamara this week so we shall see (Saban already used his)...If we turn it up on Ford by the end of the week, Kamara gone.

RF moved up his commit date to Feb 4th.

I know we have been saying for a while only 2 backs in this class but could the Ford recruitment be because Boo Malcome transferred? I mean we are really thin at RB right now. We could use the depth. Its all a wait and see on AK. There are people that have that have said that he had a great visit and the UGA coaches really made him think. Then this interview came out and the apparent Ford offer and that pretty much had everyone awarding him to Bama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom