2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

sooooooooooo every team that traded down in the draft got more then the raiders did. but everyone is ok with it?

I'm more than ok with it actually. :lol:

I'm stunned Ireland pulled that off.

Last year the Skins traded 2 future 1's and their #2 to move from 6 to 2.

We traded our #2 to move from 12 to 3. :pimp:

Wait I didn't even pay attention, did the Dolphins give up the higher of their 2nds?

If they gave up the lower one they won.

We got # 42 and they now #54th

If my team ever has a draft like the Vikings had tonight, I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks.

Bro...I'm wired right now and yapping my gums at anyone who will listen. :lol: I'm ready for Week 1.

I don't blame you one bit man. Incredible draft so far for you.

If they gave up the lower one they won.

No, we gave up 42 and kept 54. We won that deal no matter what. Either or, don't matter. We gave up ONE pick to move to the #3 overall spot.

PATTERSON!!!!!!!!!

SPIELMAN YOU SILVER TONGUED DEVIL YOU!

we gave up a lot, but shhh I am CONTENT atm.

got a void at MLB but hopefully we can sign someone to a one year deal to fill it.. I'm excited about this upcoming season :pimp:

big ups to my Viking's brethren's here, as always!

Last edited:
People from BYU have invaded the Lions message board and told us that Ansah is going to be a monster.

Good God I hope their right. :smh:

He just has bust written all over him.

Cooper or Warmack in the first

OKafor or Tank in the second.

:smh:

Would have made my night.

Vikings had a good draft day, but I feel we gave up to many picks. Either way I can't wait til the season starts, I feel like we can get this NFC North this year with decent play out of Ponder.

laugh.gif
 I don't understand how people are the stupid...... and why people choose to lie

I don't blame you one bit man. Incredible draft so far for you.
No, we gave up 42 and kept 54. We won that deal no matter what. Either or, don't matter. We gave up ONE pick to move to the #3 overall spot.

We more than won that trade.

Like I posted a few pages back, the value chart shows they could have also had our 54th pick / 2nd rd (360 pts) AND the 82nd pick / 3rd rd (180 pts).

The 3rd overall pick is worth 2200 pts. We gave them only 1680 in value! :pimp:

Yeah CP, I was making fun of you earlier....then I saw what the trade was for. :smh:

Guess we tried and it was a solid move for both teams, but I would think we would get a little more than that.

Anyways, curious to see what we do at #42.

First time in any draft I can say I personally know somebody that went in the top 10....congrats Big Coop.

Now somebody needs to draft my boy Nick Becton this weekend and the Class of 2008 from the 910 will really be in here.

Yeah CP, I was making fun of you earlier....then I saw what the trade was for. :smh:

Guess we tried and it was a solid move for both teams, but I would think we would get a little more than that.

Anyways, curious to see what we do at #42.

I was about to go nuts, but I was asking immediately, what did we give up, what did it cost, what did we trade.......???? Then when it came thru, I was goin crazy. :lol:

You guys could have gotten more, I'm sure of it, but Hayden + 42 should still be a decent haul, and maybe better than if you took Sharriff, or Dion yourself, etc. So it worked out, but I'm very happy to not give up more. That was my biggest point of contention when I saw you guys talkin about it, I didn't want to give up multiple picks for something.

:smh: wish we'd gotten more for our pick, but at least we got something. Having a second rounder will be crucial, and hopefully **** like this where we need to give up picks for more picks doesn't happen in the future.

View media item 383675
pick of the draft... the potential for this dude is absolutely amazing

the fact that Buffalo...
a) got him at 16 instead of 8 to add a second rounder
b) took him before Geno/Nassib/Barkley
c) took the only QB in the first

shows that they rated a guy high, and went with it... props for that

size + speed + strength + good character guy = next franchise QB in Buffalo

Harbaugh better not mess around and pick up Ertz and trade up and get Hunt. Please don't mess it up niners. One or both.

Vikings had a good draft day, but I feel we gave up to many picks. Either way I can't wait til the season starts, I feel like we can get this NFC North this year with decent play out of Ponder.

We did give up a few picks but think about it this way....we were a playoff team and we got potentially 3 Week 1 Starters today. I'm not sure how many of those picks we traded away wouldve been starters/impact players anyway, but instead, we got 3 seemingly sure/safe things.

I'm happy as **** at what we did in the draft today. Our front office has really done well in the drafts recently. :smokin

The Vikings had an extra 4th and multiple extra 7ths.

They basically gave up a 3rd to jump up and get a really good player.

They didn't give up too much of anything.

View media item 383675

the fact that Buffalo...

That's...........a way to look at it.

:lol:

View media item 383675

the fact that Buffalo...

DAT OPTIMISM :smokin :smokin :smokin

the fact that Buffalo...

this..

and also i see how the rest of the league is copying the 9ers with the offensive linemen picks, the trading to get more draft picks, etc.

i personally hope the niners pick Mathieu tomorrow

Personally I like the Rams 1st round with Tavon and Ogletree better than the Vikings. Those two might be the two most talented players in the entire draft. If Ogletree hadn't had the off the field problems he would have gone atleast 10 spots higher. I think the Rams might have Tavon touch the ball about 40 times a game this year because they don't have a damn thing on offense besides him.

Just watched some EJ Manuel film since I hadn't seen that much of him. It might as well have been a highlight film for his receivers the way he was just chucking some downfield jump balls up to them. Only good thing about him was his running ability. I know they're looking for the next Kaepernick, but he can actually legit throw the ball...this guy cannot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom