2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamba, my name is not the one to be throwing around dude. You have no idea what you're talkin about right now.

Lion King Bait?

I'll take it. Let's get it gtb.
Time to do work I guess

9BRTGFj.gif

Last edited:
Mamba, my name is not the one to be throwing around dude. You have no idea what you're talkin about right now.

Wait what? I was just referencing your take on what the media is going to be doing to Kobe over these next few years.

With all the Kobe talk good or bad (here on NT as always and in the media) made me realize something. He's pretty much been the face of the franchise for close to 20 years. Once he retires, how dead will these Lakers forums be and just the Lakers brand in general? Most of Laker talk has been about Kobe rather it's good or bad. I don't see other superstar coming up that will command that much attention as Kobe has for close to 20 years.

youll.see the essays. the what ifs and couldve type of.stuff in here.lol

the man should.cloae out good.

Wait what? I was just referencing your take on what the media is going to be doing to Kobe over these next few years.

Ok, whew. I thought you were saying that "I" was the one goin after Kobe like the last 17 years never happened. :lol:

That's my bad then, my reading comp fail.

Good point, good point. :lol:

That watch is crazy, King Power Black Mamba, only 250 made. Smh

Kinda just jumped in my head a sec, I wonder, with this long week without games, and all the bs bein written, might we see one of those 3 shots for Kobe nights? :nerd:

Let him sit back, Lance all over him, just keep movin the ball, let these dudes shoot, see how it gets us type games for the media to suck on. :lol:

Maybe I'm crazy, but it would not shock me at all if he made a play like that, this early in the year, a year he knows is hopeless anyways, why not toss a game vs the Hornets instead of goin hard with Lance all over him that night? I'm interested to see how his mindset is after 3-4 nights thinkin about it.

He's going after Kareem's record he can't afford to prove a point this year.

And his old man grouch mode dosen't really care methinks.

Kinda just jumped in my head a sec, I wonder, with this long week without games, and all the bs bein written, might we see one of those 3 shots for Kobe nights? :nerd:

Let him sit back, Lance all over him, just keep movin the ball, let these dudes shoot, see how it gets us type games for the media to suck on. :lol:

Maybe I'm crazy, but it would not shock me at all if he made a play like that, this early in the year, a year he knows is hopeless anyways, why not toss a game vs the Hornets instead of goin hard with Lance all over him that night? I'm interested to see how his mindset is after 3-4 nights thinkin about it.

u talking about that year where he had 3,FG attempts against the queen, cuz.drama came.out

also,.kobe bricked on TNT against kenny smith lol.

lets.all do.thr PJ self.face.knuckle swipe lolz

heard on 710 espn that bryon scott wants to stick with boozer in the starting line up so they can get more interior strength whatever that means????
eyes.gif

Clark, Ariza, Artest, Kobe, Pau, Blake, Bynum, Odom,

Goodness, this franchise couldve won way more than 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom