2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
heard on 710 espn that bryon scott wants to stick with boozer in the starting line up so they can get more interior strength whatever that means????:rolleyes

I am an expert translator, let me help.

heard on 710 espn that bryon scott wants to stick with boozer in the starting line up so they can get tank more better interior strength.

There ya go, happy to help. :lol:

Byron gonna ride this wave all year long. Gonna act like Boozer is jusssssst fine, when everyone on the planet thinks dude sucks marbles. But Byron "don't see that"

Byron may be a bad coach, but he ain't blind. Order was given, he's carrying it out.

My man Booz good for a solid 82 games, 36 minutes a night. :smokin

Clark, Ariza, Artest, Kobe, Pau, Blake, Bynum, Odom,

Goodness, this franchise couldve won way more than 5.

Eh?

You forgot Shaq, Malone, Payton, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Kareem, Jerry West, Mikan, and Kwame.

Easily should have more than 5, or somethin.

Eh?

You forgot Shaq, Malone, Payton, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Kareem, Jerry West, Mikan, and Kwame.

Easily should have more than 5, or somethin.

Haha.

Mihm, G.Foster, Travis Knight, M Penberthy, Sam Jacobson, Madsen.

k rush, j pargo lol

No point of moving Boozer out of the starting lineup without Randle playing.

Yes Ed Davis is better. But you have to remember, the more you play him, if he keeps it going for more minutes, the bigger market you create for him in the offseason. So limiting Davis to a bench role could be a way to try and keep him in the future for less money. If the Front Office has some sway in the lineups at least.

Last edited:

Yes Ed Davis is better. But you have to remember, the more you play him, if he keeps it going for more minutes, the bigger market you create for him in the offseason. So limiting Davis to a bench role could be a way to try and keep him in the future for less money. If the Front Office has some sway in the lineups at least.

That would have no effect if Ed Davis feels as if he should start.

That would have no effect if Ed Davis feels as if he should start.

Who cares what Ed Davis wants. He's Ed Davis.

like oysterdag or arvenio sabonis or rick.mullet smiths. lol those fools caught the shaq elbow, especially.mutombo. lol

what are we talking about 
laugh.gif

Seems appropriate with all the Lion King gifs in here:

Smush Parker masters Instagram under his new name: Lion King
By David Roth on Nov 6 2014, 3:29p

Just because Smush Parker isn't in the NBA anymore doesn't mean he isn't still changing the game.

As it happens, I was just thinking about journeyman basketball player and American folk hero Smush Parker. That doesn't happen a lot, but it does happen. I mention this only because there is a chance that I summoned this. This:

B1x-g3UIEAEr3lC.jpg:small

Jill Munroe @StilettoJill
Smush Parker has blonde dreads now and is referring to himself as the Lion King...

Although of course Smush Parker does not need summoning, or anyway should not be expected to listen when summoned. He goes where he goes, and does what he pleases. We mortals can no more reasonably ask Smush not to Smush than we can command the sun not to rise. Smush Parker is going to do Smush Parker things, and we can -- friends, we must -- follow him as he does those things on Instagram at the_.lion._king.

There you will find Smush Parker, again, pushing the boundaries of the medium. You will see screengrabs of his Facetime chats with his children. You will see a watermarked photo of him dunking on Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and then you will see former NBA player Stephen Graham razzing him in the comments.

But mostly you will see Smush Parker. You will, and I want to be very clear about this, see many pictures of Smush Parker.

Pictures of Smush Parker in various foreign cities. Pictures of him with his family. Intermittently you will also see pictures of lions.

But yeah. Mostly Smush. Sometimes with his shirt on, sometimes not. Sometimes pictures of himself that Smush Parker has turned into Smush Parker Memes.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/11/6/7170069/smush-parker-instagram-lion-king-smush-smush-smush

Last edited:
^ Keeping quiet has never, ever been a strong suit of mine.

Ever. :lol:

*kanye shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom