2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
or the night before that when he went 0-2 or 1-4 against NO or against minny 1-8

He's a Big who doesn't rebound, doesn't guard and is a 3pt shooter who shoots 31%

aka TRASH.

But you don't believe in JC? :lol:

I don't believe in Ryan Kelly as anything more than a rotation guy.

Just like you shouldn't believe in Jordan Clarkson as the future at this current point in time.

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 Apr 1
Ever since he was moved to the starting lineup as a four, Kelly has averaged 11.2/4.6/2.8 on a 57.3 TS%. This is my shocked face:

Small sample size, but just because..... Out of the rank of PF's where do you think 57.3 TS% would rank?

I just chalk it up that you don't understand how a Stretch 4 works.. All they have to be is respectable from 3, and it spreads the floor for everybody else.. Stretch 4s in the Starting Lineup, not necessary.. Off the bench? Very useful.

Hell I searched Kelly's name looking for that stat, and you can find quotes from Clarkson talking how much easier it is with Kelly at the 4, and numerous plays in which Kelly's spacing set up a good play.

Last edited:
A future piece? Absolutely not.

Am I past the Andrew Goudelock stage of wary about Clarkson? Yes.

Let's hold off on future piece until that second season is midway through and teams now know what to expect of him.

Hey E, who would you rather have as backup to Clarkson next year, Lin or Sessions? Just curious... :lol:

Neither... But if I had to choose.....

Sessions because he's pretty much played himself to a minimum contract :lol:

And I wouldn't have to hear Jeremy Lin cry and Byron Scott cry about Jeremy Lin's crying.

Well...I was more on the side of at least a rotational piece, not a part of a foundation or core piece. I am sold and can't wait for vegas....

So as it stands..we're looking at 3-4 to tie....4-3 to pass orl and that's if they lose out. Safe to say we're locked in at #4.

Home&home with LAC
DEN on B2b
Minny
Dall
Home&home with SAC

Two wins.

#82percent

Sooooo...I guess the consensus here is WCS/Winslow at 5

Towns over Okafor at 1.(Okafor at 2 by default)
Russell over mudiay at 3.
Mudiay at 4. Or Russell if whoevers at 3 takes mudiay.

Let's say.....they're fully intent on signing rondo and like Clarkson....what do u do at 4...still take mudiay? (Assuming they're HELLBENT on rondo) (pls, no)

Last edited:
Well...I was more on the side of at least a rotational piece, not a part of a foundation or core piece. I am sold and can't wait for vegas....

So as it stands..we're looking at 3-4 to tie....4-3 to pass orl and that's if they lose out. Safe to say we're locked in at #4.

Home&home with LAC
DEN on B2b
Minny
Dall
Home&home with SAC

Two wins.

#82percent

Sooooo...I guess the consensus here is WCS/Winslow at 5

Towns over Okafor at 1.(Okafor at 2 by default)
Russell over mudiay at 3.
Mudiay at 4. Or Russell if whoevers at 3 takes mudiay.

Let's say.....they're fully intent on signing rondo and like Clarkson....what do u do at 4...still take mudiay? (Assuming they're HELLBENT on rondo) (pls, no)
Haven't seen too much of Mudiay, what about Winslow if they get the 4th pick? 

Since their going to be stupid and sign Rondo anyway. Any chance we can package #4 and Clarkson to move up? 

If they were hellbent on Rondo and we're #3 / #4 and Towns/Okafor off the board?

You go WCS. Best fit with the guys we have. And at the very worst it's a toss up of who is better WCS or Winslow

Last edited:
Any value given back would have to involve julius, I hate to say it..i wouldn't put it past the FO to entertain such things, although I'd be opposed to making a panic move like maxing rondo and dangling julius+4 or 5 just to move up..but if they have a master plan on doing that and getting the rights to Okafor and maxing...say love and rondo...wouldn't shock me.

Edit:would have to renounce rights/decline hills option and squeeze in those kinda deals.

Last edited:
imagine if we tanked harder last year

wiggins with kobe and nash tutoring him 
sick.gif

i guess we can settle for KAT working with kareem 

imagine if we tanked harder last year

wiggins with kobe and nash tutoring him :x

i guess we can settle for KAT working with kareem 

Tanking harder wouldn't have gotten us Wiggins... Remember who won the lottery last year. They had more wins than us.

And to think....The pacman-mayweather fight is BEFORE the lottery.

The MLB season would have been 40 some odd games in.

LoL.

Don't understand the stretch 4? He's standing still and shooting 31% ... teams are looking at his melanin levels right now, they should let him shoot! :lol:

I see it. I'm not gonna argue analytics because IMO you can twist and turn them to say what you want.

You're under the impression those #'s would continue at the same or improved rate for an entire season correct?

I don't believe it.

If he spend and entire season in the D-League would his stats improve?

Marginally.

Last edited:
I don't care where they fall, as long as one of them is frosted/frozen.

Or an envelope has a tapered corner.

Something to make up for 'basketball reasons'. :\

There's a way to get Rondo for what he's currently worth and still have enough for a max of Tobias Harris

No I don't want Rondo.. But it's possible.

Last edited:
I'm STILL getting PM's from this clown doo. :smh: :lol:

Ska, what honestly needs to happen for him to catch an IP ban? Do I need to just keep getting tweets and PM's from his stalkin *** forever, or?

[quote name="Essential1"]There's a way to get Rondo for what he's currently worth and still have enough for a max of Tobias Harris[/quote]Well, yeah, because what he's currently worth is less than a happy hour Taco Bell freeze. :lol:

(Starburst strawberry & Snapple lemonade mixed :smokin)

[quote name="Essential1"]There's a way to get Rondo for what he's currently worth and still have enough for a max of Tobias Harris
Well, yeah, because what he's currently worth is less than a happy hour Taco Bell freeze. :lol:

(Starburst strawberry & Snapple lemonade mixed :smokin)[/quote]

No I meant even at $13mil he's at now.

He's worth more around the $9-10mil range.

[quote name="CP1708"]I'm STILL getting PM's from this clown doo. :smh: :lol:

Ska, what honestly needs to happen for him to catch an IP ban? Do I need to just keep getting tweets and PM's from his stalkin *** forever, or?[/quote]Do you ever @ him on Twitter?

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Essential1"]There's a way to get Rondo for what he's currently worth and still have enough for a max of Tobias Harris[/quote]Well, yeah, because what he's currently worth is less than a happy hour Taco Bell freeze. :lol:

(Starburst strawberry & Snapple lemonade mixed :smokin)[/quote]No I meant even at $13mil he's at now.

He's worth more around the $9-10mil range.[/quote]Agreed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom