• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we get neither
frown.gif
Then we try to pull Marc Gasol and Rondo (which would be 3-4 year patch fixes)

And the ultimate prize will still be 2016's Kevin Durant. Durant is the guy above all we want, the thinking is having Love here will make it easier to get Durant to come in. (sort of the Wade to LeBron move, with the rook playing the Bosh #3 role)
2016/2017 SLU:

Rondo

Kobe

KD

Love

LMA

Lego!!!

(ends up w/ the Exuum/Kobe/Deng/Kelley/Kaman SLU picked up in 2014 
ohwell.gif
 )

Since we speakin on 2015 PF and 2016 Durant, allow me to place in here one time, I somehow, with all my hopes and dreams, wish we would find a way to pull off

Anthony Davis
Kevin Love
Kevin Durant
Kobe's corpse
Dante Exum

Within 3-4 years.

Davis is of course the most impossible to pull off, but he would make the Kevin's look like God's and all their skill sets mesh perfectly.

All your rebounds. Range of Love doesn't hamper Davis, passing ability of Love helps Durant, the defense of Exum and Davis with the freakish Durant would comp for the corpse of Kobe and Love (and Love cleans the defensive glass enough, he'd still be helping out more than Pau ever has)

Sweet Jesus. Please find a way Jim, Mitch, Jeanie, Bernie, MDA, whoever else.

What if we get neither :frown:
Then we try to pull Marc Gasol and Rondo (which would be 3-4 year patch fixes)

And the ultimate prize will still be 2016's Kevin Durant. Durant is the guy above all we want, the thinking is having Love here will make it easier to get Durant to come in. (sort of the Wade to LeBron move, with the rook playing the Bosh #3 role)
2016/2017 SLU:
Rondo
Kobe
KD
Love
LMA

Lego!!!

(ends up w/ the Exuum/Kobe/Deng/Kelley/Kaman SLU picked up in 2014 :\  )

You mean Kobe is still going to be around at that time? :smh:

You mean Kobe is still going to be around at that time?

With the 4 guys I listed, Kobe would play til he was 57 tryin to catch Bill Russell instead of Jordan. :lol:

Since we speakin on 2015 PF and 2016 Durant, allow me to place in here one time, I somehow, with all my hopes and dreams, wish we would find a way to pull off

Anthony Davis
Kevin Love
Kevin Durant
Kobe's corpse
Dante Exum

Within 3-4 years.

Davis is of course the most impossible to pull off, but he would make the Kevin's look like God's and all their skill sets mesh perfectly.

All your rebounds. Range of Love doesn't hamper Davis, passing ability of Love helps Durant, the defense of Exum and Davis with the freakish Durant would comp for the corpse of Kobe and Love (and Love cleans the defensive glass enough, he'd still be helping out more than Pau ever has)

CP ...c'mon bruh :lol:
I guess when you dream you dream BIG haha

With the 4 guys I listed, Kobe would play til he was 57 tryin to catch Bill Russell instead of Jordan.
laugh.gif
This. 
laugh.gif

We pick up KD and Love and Eyebrow, the possibility of Kobe saying "Welp, 5 is what I'll finish with. Time to ride off into the sunset" is negative infinity %.

Anthony Davis
Kevin Love
Kevin Durant
Kobe's corpse
Dante Exum

Within 3-4 years.

CP ...c'mon bruh
laugh.gif

Anthony Davis
Kevin Love
Kevin Durant
Kobe's corpse
Dante Exum

Within 3-4 years.

Hey, when you look at the timing, we could draft Exum. (possible)
We gon chase for Love (possible)
We damn sure gonna move for Durant (starting to reach)

Like I said, Davis would be the unicorn. He's the toughest pull of the names I listed. That's a hail mary.

Anthony Davis

Kevin Love

Kevin Durant

Kobe's corpse

Dante Exum

Within 3-4 years.

View media item 822675

Who was it that said they wanted to party with this guy?

Truer words have never been spoken :lol:

With the 4 guys I listed, Kobe would play til he was 57 tryin to catch Bill Russell instead of Jordan.
laugh.gif
This. 
laugh.gif

We pick up KD and Love and Eyebrow, the possibility of Kobe saying "Welp, 5 is what I'll finish with. Time to ride off into the sunset" is negative infinity %.
by that time at least we will be able to get him at an discounted 19 mil a year

Suns to trade picks for veteran help?

The Phoenix Suns currently own three picks -- No. 14 (own), No. 18 (from Washington) and No. 27 (from Indiana) -- in the first round of the 2014 NBA draft. The Suns have enough youth on the team, so the plan is to use those picks to bring in some veteran help.

"I think it's unlikely we bring in three rookies to the Suns next year," general manager Ryan McDonough told ArizonaSports.com. "We obviously have Alex Len and Archie Goodwin ... it's tough to develop rookies and also try to win a lot of games."

McDonough added: "Our preference would be, as I said when I arrived, to trade for a star if we can do that. We feel like we've traded for some pretty good players in Eric Bledsoe and Miles Plumlee. Gerald Green also played a big role for us this year. But, we're going to continue to explore the trade market."

McDonough's biggest need is to upgrade the small forward position and that will be his focus in the draft and with trade scenarios. The Suns should also have plenty of salary cap room in July, so they can improve the roster via free agency, too.
Stoneface.

Why y'all stonefacing what the Suns do?

Tell me why I'm supposed to be upset so that I may join in being upset. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Why y'all stonefacing what the Suns do?

Tell me why I'm supposed to be upset so that I may join in being upset. 
laugh.gif

replace "trade picks" with "trade anything" and replace "for vet help" with "for pau gasol a couple months ago"

Per manup:
Suns to trade picks (trade anything) for veteran help (for pau gasol a couple months ago) ?

The Phoenix Suns currently own three picks -- No. 14 (own), No. 18 (from Washington) and No. 27 (from Indiana) -- in the first round of the 2014 NBA draft. The Suns have enough youth on the team, so the plan is to use those picks to bring in some veteran help.

"I think it's unlikely we bring in three rookies to the Suns next year," general manager Ryan McDonough told ArizonaSports.com. "We obviously have Alex Len and Archie Goodwin ... it's tough to develop rookies and also try to win a lot of games."

McDonough added: "Our preference would be, as I said when I arrived, to trade for a star if we can do that. We feel like we've traded for some pretty good players in Eric Bledsoe and Miles Plumlee. Gerald Green also played a big role for us this year. But, we're going to continue to explore the trade market."

McDonough's biggest need is to upgrade the small forward position and that will be his focus in the draft and with trade scenarios. The Suns should also have plenty of salary cap room in July, so they can improve the roster via free agency, too.
Stoneface.
Jerks. 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom