• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Kobe is back to his usual form..that with a motivated Melo would be great. At least make the Lakers watchable if anything.

As a Knicks fan, do you guys really not want to see Melo on the lakers roster next season? Who else is out there that can have the same impact on the offensive end? And I doubt lebron will land in LA. Bulls fans are drooling at the idea of landing melo, don't get why you guys don't want him at all.

Last edited:
As a Knicks fan, do you guys really not want to see Melo on the lakers roster next season? Who else is out there that can have the same impact on the offensive end? And I doubt lebron will land in LA. Bulls fans are drooling at the idea of landing melo, don't get why you guys don't want him at all.
lol its cuz Lakers fans are ungrateful.

It's because Melo fits better on that current Bulls team. Now put him on the Lakers, it's a different story.

Last edited:
Why would I want the Lakers to max out a 30 year old player on this ****** roster moving forward?

Remember the moratorium doesn't end until July 10.

If he was going to play for $16mil a year in Chicago, less than max from NYK, maybe Mitch has asked him for some leeway. Maybe he said Let me see what I can do with other free agents, and I'll show you what I have lined up, if you like the idea, then sign for X. If I can't get anything done before the 10th, this is what we're offering.

Yeah but it's either go full rebuild mode, or sign some big time players and win now. I don't think Kobe is willing to play with scrubs again, especially at this point of his career.

Yeah but it's either go full rebuild mode, or sign some big time players and win now. I don't think Kobe is willing to play with scrubs again, especially at this point of his career.

That's not just Kobe's outlook. It's everyone in the franchise's goal.

Lakers can offer Meo 97 million without any roster moves?? Well yeah, that's cause they only got 4 players signed.

Last edited:
**** it....

Im softening my stance on signing melo

Long as these doofuses have a plan to keep signing big time free agents when kobe garbage contract expires

Randle melo kobe

Ok core

You know what is terrible and most embarrassing?

We might be getting shunned by two straight superstars that we offered the max to

Lakeshow culture shock

what if...

Kobe is back to form...

Randle is good in year 1...GREAT in year 2...

and Melo is his usual self.

Kobe Melo Randle. Excellent core. Beggers cant be choosers at this point

I pray Melo is just using us to drive up offers from other teams. :frown:

Please Chicago/New York

Kobe Melo Randle. Excellent core. Beggers cant be choosers at this point

This is where i'm at.

The franchise obviously isn't going to tank again so why waste the time thinking it.

We get Melo in 2 years minimum of his prime for basically 40 mil. Then bite the bullet, or move him, some dumb franchises would do it i.e. Nets.

Maybe free agents will want to come play with him when Kobe is off the books, long shot, but its possible.

Post #12 leaving, this is 2nd best case FA scenario in the front offices eyes.

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 10m

Lakers have moved into serious contention on Carmelo Anthony, multiple sources tell Yahoo. "In the game now," one source close to Melo says.

Woj said it, so I know it's real
nthat.gif
... Come Melo. Come to LA

Seriously, every reporter apart from Woj should just retire. He's pretty much the only person needed

My stance is sort of changing on Melo too. We need building blocks, I get y'all don't like Melo but adding a top 10 player to your roster is a building block and will ultimately help us in the future with getting other players to come here. There isn't a chance we are tanking to the point where we get a top 5 pick, that was never realistic. I got faith that Mitch is going to waive his magic wand somehow again in the next couple years.

Dude isn't a bad player. From how people speak of him, people just make it seem like he's garbage. He's not. He's just not the player that needs to lead a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom