• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is wild.

@LakerNation · 4m
"LA met with LeBron James' agent Rich Paul on Friday, and the 4 time MVP is giving similar consideration to what the Lakers have to offer"

:nerd:

This is wild.

@LakerNation · 4m
"LA met with LeBron James' agent Rich Paul on Friday, and the 4 time MVP is giving similar consideration to what the Lakers have to offer"

From the article by Ramona I posted.. Just in case people think it's just Lakers Nation going off the deep end.

I believe Melo and Bron are working together behind the scenes...my body isn't ready though.

This is wild.

@LakerNation · 4m

From the article by Ramona I posted.. Just in case people think it's just Lakers Nation going off the deep end.

E break this down and feel free to use your excel spreadsheet

Paul -
Randle -
Melo - 16
Kobe - 23
Bron - 16

Nash - 9

That's 64
How much can we pay pau and randle? How much can we go over the cap?

I'm still saying there's no way in Hades that both of em are coming. It just can't happen. I don't think the league or fans could deal with it.

I believe Melo and Bron are working together behind the scenes...my body isn't ready though.

They saw that Laker revenue equals #2 and #3 teams combined and then Kobe showed them some flicks of the A list actresses he slams on the side to seal the deal :pimp:

Is Nash's career a wrap? Like is he dunzo and just collecting his money or can he actually be healthy and ball this year?

LeBron and Melo signing for 16 mil a year, knowing that Kobe's making 7 million dollars more than them.

:lol:

Oh man, you guys are nuts. It's been a while (over a year) since I came in here but ya'll never disappoint.

This is wild.

@LakerNation · 4m

%25D0%259A%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BA%25D1%2583%25D0%25BB%25D1%258B%2520%25D0%25B2%2520%25D0%2592%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B3%25D0%25B0%25D1%2581%25D0%25B5%2520%2528National%2520Lampoon%2527s%2520Vegas%2520Vacation%25293.gif

LeBron and Melo signing for 16 mil a year, knowing that Kobe's making 7 million dollars more than them.

laugh.gif

Oh man, you guys are nuts. It's been a while (over a year) since I came in here but ya'll never disappoint.

:lol:

Why can't Nike slide those guys an extra $7,000,000 per year for the shoe deal?

Paul -
Randle -
Melo - 16
Kobe - 23
Bron - 16

Nash - 9

That's 64

Nash would have to be stretched first to get us to 58 mil. We have Randle at 2.5 mil which brings us to 60.5 mil. 4 players + 8 cap holds = 64.5 mil over the cap, we now have the option to use the MLE, BAE to fill out the rest of the roster, maybe Pau can be convinced to come back for the MLE. Momo is reporting we can still go over the cap to sign him because we have his bird rights, but I thought that wasn't the case since we would have to renounce his $18 mil deal in order to theoretically have the cap room to sign Bron and Melo anyway.

This is wild.

@LakerNation · 4m

Paul -
Randle -
Melo - 16
Kobe - 23
Bron - 16

Nash - 9

That's 64

Can't really know until final cap numbers are set.... It's supposed to be $63.1 mil, but some people are thinking it could be as high as $65 or $66mil

And there's a few ways to go.. From the this is what we can offer, to trying to unload un-tradeable players.

I.e. Kobe, Nash (stretched), Randle, Sacre, Kelly, Marshall, Clarkson + 4 cap holds... Leaves us with an offer of $14.243mil offer to both.

If we somehow trade Nash for nothing (0% chance), let Kelly, Sacre, Marshall go (wouldn't advise this route)... We could offer $16.268mil each.

Be easier for Kobe just to take his salary that is paid in lump sum at the beginning of the season to LeBron & Melo in duffle bags like Neon Bordeaux :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom