2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

*i dont know how to embed this*

Last edited:
Can someone assist in explaining how the Cavs-Wolves deal would work financially?

Jon Krawczynski @APkrawczynski
@DarrenWolfson @THEEDeeDubYa I'm not math wiz but AB's 5.5 + AW's 6ish + 3Mish for pick gets you to 20% of Love's 15.7, I think.

AB = Anthony Bennett
AW = Andrew Wiggins

Lmao ppl are reading into too much my comment
I said they got a lil potential to make the playoffs if everything goes their way
My point was that they should just outright tank and not settle for 8th to 11th place type of depth

Can someone assist in explaining how the Cavs-Wolves deal would work financially?

@DarrenWolfson @THEEDeeDubYa I'm not math wiz but AB's 5.5 + AW's 6ish + 3Mish for pick gets you to 20% of Love's 15.7, I think.

AB = Anthony Bennett
AW = Andrew Wiggins

I fired up the espn trade machine and couldn't make it make sense.

Props to Detroit if they can get rid of josh smith

And Bledsoe wants a max? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

AB = Anthony Bennett
AW = Andrew Wiggins

I fired up the espy trade machine and couldn't make it make sense.

because wiggins isn't signed yet. once he's signed the cavs would have to wait to trade him instead of being able to trade his rights now, correct me if wrong.

People said the same exact thing last offseason. I wish I had a nickel for every time I read "You know, I think the Lakers are gonna surprise people this year. They're not gonna be as bad as most of you guys think."

I was gonna do a roundup at the end of the year of all the people talking about home court in the first round of the playoffs being a possibility but I decided to leave it alone.

I would have split the work with you if you let me in on that.

It's still in the OP of last year's thread tho. (ya know, if you ever need it...) :wink:

AB = Anthony Bennett
AW = Andrew Wiggins

I fired up the espy trade machine and couldn't make it make sense.

because wiggins isn't signed yet. once he's signed the cavs would have to wait to trade him instead of being able to trade his rights now, correct me if wrong.

I wanna say that's true. If you notice the Cavs have yet to sign Wiggins which is very odd for a rookie let alone a 1st overall pick. I think when you sign a FA you have to wait like 3 months after the season begins to trade

Last edited:
Rich Paul is struggling since he actually has to do work. Can't use the "best player in the world" line now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom