2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
No team of Kobe's (when he's on the court) is tanking.
Heard he's taking a Player/Coach role this season.
Lakers fans, any truth to this?

@WojYahooNBA: LeBron James has reached out tell Kevin Love of his desire for them to play together with the Cavaliers, front office sources tell Yahoo.

Knew that "Wiggins is out of consideration for being traded" thing couldn't be true. He's not even a sure fire top 5 player of this draft. Some may argue top 10.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 13s
LeBron James has reached out tell Kevin Love of his desire for them to play together with the Cavaliers, front office sources tell Yahoo.

Welp.

@WojYahooNBA: LeBron James has reached out tell Kevin Love of his desire for them to play together with the Cavaliers, front office sources tell Yahoo.

I swear this has been "just in" or "breaking news" like 4 different times on my timeline.

Everyone knows this already, why are they rehashing it like it's "just in" though?

roll.gif
 at everyone posting the same tweet

Would Kobe carry that laker team very far though? No way.

Maybe a 2nd round exit.

They wont even be near a chance at the playoffs even with a healthy kobe all year

They basically just ****** themselves out of a draft pick next year.

Well they do have houstons still but that will be in the late twentys

"We're just fans bro. Last time I talked to Kobe was in Neveruary -12"

I hear you there. Thought maybe it's been discussed Local radio, message boards, threads, etc.
I heard it from a local DJ at the sports bar here.

Last edited:
Nike, Pepsi or whoever has to make an Uncle Drew, Wes & Grandpa LeBron commercial if this goes down

GSW can't match what Cleveland can right now. Once you dangle Wiggins, it's him or bust. If they don't get him then they're going the Portland route and praying for a playoff push to keep Love around.

However, I think of any trade we've seen in awhile, this makes total sense for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom