2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julius Wrek
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Daniel Artest is the most ridiculous one of them all.

Save for Jimmer's rapper brother maybe.
I'm pretty sure there is some mental issues with Jimmer's brother.......

Artest and Barnes' brothers played together in a league I was in back in the day; they are some crazy *** holes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Reggie Rose is the GOAT.

Dude had a whole year where he had an opinion on EVERYTHING. It was comedy.
It also seems related to Morey's idea of plugging in pieces and hoping it works, rather than building a team. The rest of the guys are expendable, so who cares... at least that's how I saw it.

So from Dwight or Harden's perspective, they're "just role players, it doesn't matter" but that's when you're missing out on the chemistry and relationships that you need from a championship level team. You can be positive about your team going into next year without insulting or slighting "the others".

"I loved playing with Chandler and I'll miss him on the team, but I think what Ariza brings will be really good for us and I think we'll be in a great position next year" Boring, PC answer, but it doesn't make you look like a tool
laugh.gif
That's exactly how I saw Harden's quote too (related to Morey's idea). Everything you typed was on point.

Rockets needed a gag order this offseason. 
mean.gif
Every other week they're saying or doing some **** that makes them look bad.

I started to feel bad for Michael Vick when it was obvious he had matured and Marcus was always saying/doing dumb **** to bring unwanted media scrutiny on him.

I started to feel bad for Michael Vick when it was obvious he had matured and Marcus was always saying/doing dumb **** to bring unwanted media scrutiny on him.

**** mike Vick straight coward...

But he can play ball I'll give em that.

It's interesting that the rest of the world sees the States as some over patriotic nation but it's surprising how so many NBA players pull out of playing for their country. I know the World Cup isn't viewed the same as the Olympics in the States but yeah, just a random thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom