2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely useless is a big overstatement, but Love, Davis and Aldridge are better suited for the international game.

You seem like you're still following the all-he-does-is-dunk narrative. I expect better from you.
No, I'm not following it at all. Interior play (which is where Blake thrives) in FIBA isn't nearly as physical as the NBA. The refs don't let you get away with as much. He'd be more foul prone.
I also see his bull-in-a-china-shop offensive game biting him in the ***. 

International flopping will be an eye opener for Blake 
laugh.gif

No, I'm not following it at all. Interior play (which is where Blake thrives) in FIBA isn't nearly as physical as the NBA. The refs don't let you get away with as much. He'd be more foul prone.

But his midrange jumper is serviceable now and he's also a very effective passer from the block and high post. He could definitely contribute.

International flopping will be an eye opener for Blake :lol

Love might have some issues too considering he gets 35-45% of his rebounds from holding and pushing off.

International flopping will be an eye opener for Blake 
laugh.gif
Love might have some issues too considering he gets 35-45% of his rebounds from holding and pushing off.
Love has proven himself over the last 2 international competitions though, he will be fine as long as he is healthy

I just want to point out to the Bulls fans that this is the current Pau Gasol... Davis dominated but this is the norm for Pau. Any big man can bully him like this

Unfortunately.

Yeah I understand he's soft always and still think so..

But he knew yall were hopeless anyway past couple seasons so what should he do play his heart out?

Hopefully he can up his game a notch when he actually has a reason to

You have no idea what you're talking about. Ten years ago, guys were tripping over themselves trying to find the best excuses to not play on the team. Now, it's ultra competitive. Just because a couple guys don't want to play doesn't mean we're all of a sudden some unpatriotic nation. Other countries don't have the luxury of players sitting out. If a guy doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to play. Blake was supposed to be on teams in the past, but injuries kept him out. Maybe he just doesn't want to put more wear than is necessary on his body? Especially considering how he plays.

Also, sometimes USA Basketball just doesn't have any interest in a particular player. Rondo is a good example. He had a terrible attitude in 2010, got upstaged by Rose, and was sent packing.
Where in my post did I say USA is an unpatriotic nation? I said the world's perception was USA is OVERLY patriotic, blind patriotism which isn't a positive thing.

I don't  have an opinion on this. I'm not from the States, never lived there (although it's my dream to live there), and I love American culture. It was a random thought. You sound very sensitive.

Yeah I understand he's soft always and still think so..

But he knew yall were hopeless anyway past couple seasons so what should he do play his heart out?

Hopefully he can up his game a notch when he actually has a reason to

And he can still play offense, which is really what the Bulls brought him in to do. Bullies have a enough guys to cover for his softness.

I'd take a prime Chris Paul over w/e AD turns out to be right now.

LBJ is obvious and I'd say right now I'm not sold on KD.

Last edited:
It's a shame that cynicism has spread so much cuz of HGH and PEDs that hard work is basically a fantasy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom