2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not implying nothing, but y'all gotta be kidding if you don't think the difference in Wade's jaw size is weird 
laugh.gif

Lebron had a tumor in his jaw, got that bad boy removed and looks normal.
D. Wade looks like he gets his wisdom teeth pulled every day. :{

I think deep in his heart, Parsons doesn't believe he's a second or third option. He mentioned about how harden of all people should understand because harden was a 3rd option, and his brother was tweeting about their similar 3rd seasons. I honestly think that Parsons thinks he's on Hardens level as a basketball player right now

It's a shame that cynicism has spread so much cuz of HGH and PEDs that hard work is basically a fantasy.

Yall know that taking HGH and PEDs just don't make you magically grow muscles.

If anything they allow you to work harder.
Well I was talking about any illegal drug or procedure (like doping) that gives you extra help as opposed to just doing it naturally for the most part.

I know stuff doesn't make you grow muscles anyway and besides in this circumstance more muscles isn't helping you much on the basketball court.

I know the prediction thread for next season is not up. But here goes my two so far.

1. Kevin Garnett will finsh this season in a Wolves uni NOT Kevin Love

2. Doc somehow coaches the Lakers this season.

3. Rubio will shot over 35% this season from 3

I know the prediction thread for next season is not up. But here goes my two so far.

You think Clippers would let Doc out of his contract; so he could go coach Lakers?

How about you stop making predictions boo. Mmkay pumpkin

Parsons isn't on harden's level but I think losing parsons will bite houston in the *** like losing harden did for okc. They were up and coming now they stalled out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom