2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago I heard that during the 2011 All Star weekend...LBJ and Wade cornered Doc and told him they wanted him to coach Miami the following season. They weren't trolling at all and made a real attempt at convincing him.

There would obviously need to be a perfect storm of **** to go down (Clippers remain a mess, Doc follows through on his word, Blatt is a failure, etc.)...but it wouldn't surprise me to see Doc coach Raymone sometime in the future.

Last edited:
I don't see Parsons flourishing like Harden did when he left OKC.. James was a 3rd option who clearly could handle the load as the primary offensive weapon. Parsons' ideal role seems like a great 3rd option, so I don't see it as a similar situation to Harden. Maybe Parsons becomes a 2nd option? :lol but that's it. Again, it's not an insult, but I don't see it as the same.

And I don't blame Houston for not matching, they just seem bitter that their summer didn't turn out how they wanted :lol Could have had Bosh, plus Parsons.. end up with Ariza.... oh and they still have McHale :lol

Whoa the Utah jazz still exist, did they even play once on national television last year....

they must've picked up a gem in the draft.... might give em a look

That's ****** up lol no wonder last years regular season seemed so terrible, Lakers, Nets, and Knicks got all the air time( not digging at any fans) 
laugh.gif
 bet they don't make that mistake this year

no one on the clippers is gonna sit out and not get paid millions, even if the media will try to bait them to.

Last edited:
That's ****** up lol no wonder last years regular season seemed so terrible, Lakers, Nets, and Knicks got all the air time( not digging at any fans) :lol  bet they don't make that mistake this year

Those teams are where the money's at regardless of performance. Don't think they see it as a mistake.

i dont think Lakers had that many Nat tv games. i could be wrong?

Knicks had a lot, Nets had a good amount too

That's ****** up lol no wonder last years regular season seemed so terrible, Lakers, Nets, and Knicks got all the air time( not digging at any fans) :lol  bet they don't make that mistake this year

Lakers will be on TV as much as anyone this year.

Kobe is a huge marketing tool for the NBA, guaranteed ratings driver.

i dont think Lakers had that many Nat tv games. i could be wrong?

They had a lot, but toward the end were flexed out of some National TV games when Kobe wasn't coming back for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
They will be just not as much. TNT and ESPN were dishin those three back-to-back and for NBA fans with regular cable who were forced to watch these teams, it was brutality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom