2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers and Portland were televised a lot :lol

I dont like watching Portland, no idea why. i kinda hate watching them actually.

Clippers against Warriors is fun. Lakers too if they are good :lol

Lakers gonna be on TV with Kobe healthy, thats all i care to see. they could go 0-82 for all i care

I hope the schedule gets more flexible cause so far over this offseason I don't think they've gotten any better maybe even worse

Who were the blazers acquisitions this offseason? I feel like their a solid bench away from being contenders.

Didn't take it as a shot.

I agree with Nets & Knicks. To varying degrees, if Brook Lopez is healthy :lol they are better. Knicks are undoubtedly worse.

Lakers.... nah. Nowhere near a playoff team, but they didn't get worse.

Randle, Boozer & Davis combination > Pau (Pau has his flashes still, but he played uninspiring basketball with very little effort).
Kobe > Meeks.
Lin > Kendall Marshall.

Last edited:
It's been discussed in the past, but it's more challenging to swap out nationally televised games in the NBA unlike football.

#FreeCJMcCallum
roll.gif

6/8

Damn I forgot lakers landed Davis, and I'm still hurt about Randle, he was my favorite out of the draft, hope the new coach lets him flourish, he's so versatile I don't know what he's gonna be in this league

I've lost faith in the return of kb24 tho, him playing one more full season would be too much to hope for, I kno he's the wrong player to doubt but I just don't know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom