2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson was never incentive for anyone to stay in New York.

Knicks are looking to clean house and bring in young talent.

And they do that by adding a guy who's contract runs longer and will be even harder to get out of giving his age and cap number? Seems legit.

Should have just let Melo leave, let Tyson, Amare and Bargs contracts expire after next season, hopefully suck into a top 5 pick, and swing for the fences in FA.

Phil isnt dumb. He wants Melo to take a paycut but then would sacrifice our future cap space for Caldo?

There is more to this move. This is only step one.

Why the Broussard hate? Dudes money! I believe everything he says. Y'all tripping
It appears he is right when he says something, but usually late.
I for one never knew he was suspect, but I also don't pay attention to trivial stuff like that. Like in not that into who said what when and what time, I'm not all Twittered out.
To me, its unethical, not trivial to steal the inside scoop and claim it as your own.

I remember reading this article awhile ago, and it irked me alot. 

Son literally took Deron Williams' tweet and claimed it as a personal sms text msg to himself as a source 
roll.gif

Yea that's shady and unethical, I realize that for sure.

I meant trivial to me, Like I care none who broke what news first so I've never paid attention to who reported it, which Is why I asked "why the Broussard hate". Ive never known because I've never cared. Still don't, but I will keep my eye on that guy if he's a source now (Thanks to you guys)

I like the man though, I've met him twice, he was a decent person to me and my girl.

Sounds like his career moves may be a bit suspect though but,

I definitely don't hate the man

Mavs just got robbed

Knicks cleared cap, got draft picks which they didn't have, and got rid of a fat point guard. They won

Not really... The cap number they would be at... $59mil after trade.... Is $4mil in cap space.. This is before Melo.

Add in 2 picks.. (34 & 51) About $1.2mil. Now are at $60.2mil, $2.8mil in space.

If you sign Melo, it did nothing but made them worse.

And added $7.5mil on top of Melo over 2 years.
Melo isn't going back there anyways. Under the cap and they're not done making moves either. This season is a wash for them might as well be under the cap whilst losing a ton.

vs who tho :lol: cant recall it at all
Big man NENE. Dude had his backed turned the whole time that scuffle was going down soon as everybody else jumped in all of a sudden he was trying to break it up. Hes the enforcer he's supposed to step up for his teammates. Same way you see haslem step up a la David west messing with Chalmers or physco T hitting wade.

haslem & noah couldnt be more different for thier teams if hes tossed no one cares if noah is tossed out slim chances of a w shrink more especailly since we couldnt score or rebound.... & you know that

Last edited:
Phil isnt dumb. He wants Melo to take a paycut but then would sacrifice our future cap space for Caldo?

:lol: I'm sure people are lining up for Jose Calderon's contract and all the other assets the Knicks have. .

Is this a good or bad deal for the Knicks? What are both teams expecting from the deals? I have no opinion on this at all because I'm not sure. 

:lol: I'm sure people are lining up for Jose Calderon's contract and all the other assets the Knicks have. .

Package both those picks and a expiring and some team will bite

For what... So then you'd have $12mil in cap space... Unless Melo signs for $6mil a year, all of these... YES Phil praises really got you guys nowhere, but not being a luxury tax team.

Last edited:

So more salary along with that horrible contract and two 2nd rd picks...got it. Any of the teams that have the room aren't taking any more salary with Bron and Melo lurking as possibilities in free agency, nor diminishing cap for 2015.

You clear up cap space, get two picks in the second round and get rid of Felton's bum ***. Tyson has been worthless since his first year with us......we got a bad deal though?

I love this move. Jose isn't bad, contract isn't too bad and I can see other teams wanting him. I think he's traded before the year.

vs who tho :lol: cant recall it at all
Big man NENE. Dude had his backed turned the whole time that scuffle was going down soon as everybody else jumped in all of a sudden he was trying to break it up. Hes the enforcer he's supposed to step up for his teammates. Same way you see haslem step up a la David west messing with Chalmers or physco T hitting wade.

haslem & noah couldnt be more different for thier teams if hes tossed no one cares if noah is tossed out slim chances of a w shrink more especailly since we couldnt score or rebound.... & you know that

He was the same dude telling me that Bron was right for keeping his cool when McRoberts chocked slammed him. He said "Bron is too important to the team to retaliate" .. wouldn't the same go for Noah if that's the case? :nerd:

Something like $26-27M left to play with... Go get me Kyle Lowry and another solid perimeter guy. We aren't getting Melo or LeBron, why waste the time.

Your right in that regard but in spots he tries to act like he's that type of player. Like pushing birdman last year while he was on the ground for absolutely nothing :lol: or screaming **** you to all 3 refs :lol:

He was the same dude telling me that Bron was right for keeping his cool when McRoberts chocked slammed him. He said "Bron is too important to the team to retaliate" .. wouldn't the same go for Noah if that's the case? :nerd:
No because bron dosent act like a enforcer don't twist my words lol.

For what... So then you'd have $12mil in cap space... Unless Melo signs for $6mil a year, all of these... YES Phil praises really got you guys nowhere, but not being a luxury tax team.

I dont know if this deal had anything to do with Melo. Do you honestly think this deal was to get Calderon and that he's gonna be a Knick?

Part of me feels like Phil doesn't care if Melo resigns or not. In fact I bet if you gave him truth serum he'd rather not resign him

Melo will not be a Knick next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom