2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks got 2 2nd rounders in this draft. Saved 7 mill. And made it easier for us to move Amare or Bargs since Caldo is still valuable in this league.

I approve.

Feels good to do the robbing for a change 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Thanks Mavs.

Why the Broussard hate? Dudes money! I believe everything he says. Y'all tripping
Yeah, this explains a lot.
It appears he is right when he says something, but usually late.
I for one never knew he was suspect, but I also don't pay attention to trivial stuff like that. Like in not that into who said what when and what time, I'm not all Twittered out.
To me, its unethical, not trivial to steal the inside scoop and claim it as your own.

I remember reading this article awhile ago, and it irked me alot. 

Son literally took Deron Williams' tweet and claimed it as a personal sms text msg to himself as a source 
roll.gif

http://espn.go.com/blog/poynterreview/post/_/id/405/reporter-in-the-eye-of-a-twitter-storm
Shortly after 7 p.m., Deron Williams tweeted: “Made a very tough decision today….” followed by a link to *******.com, a social media site for sharing images and video. That link led to a photo of the Nets’ new logo: Williams had decided to stay with the team for its move to Brooklyn. 

At 7:15 p.m., Broussard tweeted “source: Deron Williams tells Nets he’s staying in Brooklyn,” following that four minutes later with “just got this text from Deron Williams: ‘staying in Brooklyn.’” 

Last edited:
I'm down for any trade that gets rid of Felton and Tyson. Plus we get extra cap space and a 2nd round pick, possibly two? The kid Larkin seems okay too. Trade is too good to be true.

I think we trade Jose too.

Mavs just got robbed

Knicks cleared cap, got draft picks which they didn't have, and got rid of a fat point guard. They won

Last edited:
Clearing space is a silly notion. They save space for this offseason, but lose space next offseason. Now that Tyson is gone, what incentive is there for anyone to sign in New York?

Calderon does not make it easier to move Amar'e or Bagnani... At all.

Or still valuable in this league, PG is the most saturated position at this point, and at that price, sheesh. Don't really know what DAL or NYK are doing.

Clearing space is a silly notion. They save space for this offseason, but lose space next offseason. Now that Tyson is gone, what incentive is there for anyone to sign in New York?
Are you implying that Tyson was the reason someone would want to sign in NY?

Tyson was never incentive for anyone to stay in New York.

Knicks are looking to clean house and bring in young talent.

Mavs just got robbed

Knicks cleared cap, got draft picks which they didn't have, and got rid of a fat point guard. They won

Not really... The cap number they would be at... $59mil after trade.... Is $4mil in cap space.. This is before Melo.

Add in 2 picks.. (34 & 51) About $1.2mil. Now are at $60.2mil, $2.8mil in space.

If you sign Melo, it did nothing but made them worse.

And added $7.5mil on top of Melo over 2 years.

Last edited:
Not really... The cap number they would be at... $59mil after trade.... Is $4mil in cap space.. This is before Melo.

Add in 2 picks.. (34 & 51) About $1.2mil. Now are at $60.2mil, $2.8mil in space.

If you sign Melo, it did nothing but made them worse.

And added $7.5mil on top of Melo over 2 years.

I suspect those picks will be traded.

Knicks are not done making moves. Someone else will be moved before July 1st. Calderon will not be in a Knicks uniform long as well. He'll either be moved before training camp or by the trade deadline.

Last edited:
If there is any one player who is an incentive to sign with in this deal, it's Tyson Chandler. He's clearly the best player in this deal.

Also, Wayne Ellington is in this deal, clearing even more space.

And Melo plans on visiting Houston, Dallas, and Chicago on July 1st.

Tyson was never incentive for anyone to stay in New York.

Knicks are looking to clean house and bring in young talent.

And they do that by adding a guy who's contract runs longer and will be even harder to get out of giving his age and cap number? Seems legit.

Should have just let Melo leave, let Tyson, Amare and Bargs contracts expire after next season, hopefully suck into a top 5 pick, and swing for the fences in FA.

Only positive for the Knicks is they got a 2nd rd pick now.

Last edited:
vs who tho :lol: cant recall it at all
Big man NENE. Dude had his backed turned the whole time that scuffle was going down soon as everybody else jumped in all of a sudden he was trying to break it up. Hes the enforcer he's supposed to step up for his teammates. Same way you see haslem step up a la David west messing with Chalmers or physco T hitting wade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom