2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
haslem & noah couldnt be more different for thier teams if hes tossed no one cares if noah is tossed out slim chances of a w shrink more especailly since we couldnt score or rebound.... & you know that
Your right in that regard but in spots he tries to act like he's that type of player. Like pushing birdman last year while he was on the ground for absolutely nothing :lol: or screaming **** you to all 3 refs :lol:

nah he pushed birdman cuz he was holding onto someones jersey

those refs deserved all those **** yous with that 1/4 *** games they were reffing worse call's in the off's

No because bron dosent act like a enforcer don't twist my words lol.

Butler was right there ready to go man..

Noah never backed down.. But your trying though I'll give you that

And don't talk refs man come on..you know if refs didn't give yall the baby treatment yall would get nowhere..I can't even watch a heat game without being disgusted on the calls they get.

Last edited:
Lowry has to be priority #1 for Dallas. If Tyson isnt as absolute trash as he was this past year (i'm talking about Kendrick Perkins trash), they can be a sleeper.

Forget Melo and Lebron. Add a good PG and great role players.

vs who tho :lol: cant recall it at all
Big man NENE. Dude had his backed turned the whole time that scuffle was going down soon as everybody else jumped in all of a sudden he was trying to break it up. Hes the enforcer he's supposed to step up for his teammates. Same way you see haslem step up a la David west messing with Chalmers or physco T hitting wade.

haslem & noah couldnt be more different for thier teams if hes tossed no one cares if noah is tossed out slim chances of a w shrink more especailly since we couldnt score or rebound.... & you know that

He was the same dude telling me that Bron was right for keeping his cool when McRoberts chocked slammed him. He said "Bron is too important to the team to retaliate" .. wouldn't the same go for Noah if that's the case? :nerd:

exactly & imo bron shoulda smacked the hair off josh took his one game & came back to sweep them

Last edited:
I dont know if this deal had anything to do with Melo. Do you honestly think this deal was to get Calderon and that he's gonna be a Knick?

I thought Knick fans wanted Felton out. This accomplishes that. It's not going to be the solution to everything that needs to be fixed.

I dont know if this deal had anything to do with Melo. Do you honestly think this deal was to get Calderon and that he's gonna be a Knick?

And you have reason to think it doesn't.

More likely means Shumpert is gone than anything.

Seemed like he was gone since last trade deadline. I know you trust Phil, I just dont think he's that stupid. He's 3 moves ahead right now without us knowing.

NBC 6 South Florida ‏@nbc6 18m
Report from the Miami Herald's @lesleyabravanel : @KingJames @DwyaneWade and @chrisbosh are meeting on South Beach right now

Hopefully there's some type of resolution to the Heat saga at least on the Wade/Bosh front tonight.

Done deal:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
New York, Dallas have reached agreement in principle on trade, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

If there's any solace in the lack of immediate return on last year's Anthony Bennett pick, it's that both times NBA franchises have chosen first overall in consecutive years, they've made the NBA finals within two seasons.

Orlando Magic (1992-1993): The Magic were fortunate enough to win two straight No. 1s in 1992 and 1993, and had little choice but to take Shaquille O'Neal, the massive center out of LSU. O'Neal was so dominant in the paint that he was voted onto the All-Star team as a rookie, the first time that had happened since Michael Jordan in 1985. Despite minimal odds, Orlando earned the top pick in 1993 as well. They took Chris Webber, but traded him to Golden State fifteen minutes later in exchange for Penny Hardaway and three future firsts. The Magic wanted to avoid a crowded frontcourt and thought Hardaway could complement O'Neal inside. It worked, as Orlando went to the Finals in 1995 (and lost to Hakeem Olajuwon's Rockets) while both O'Neal and Hardaway averaged over 20 points. They got swept in the conference finals the next year to the 72-win Bulls, and Shaq bolted for LA. Despite O'Neal's exodus, Orlando nailed its back-to-back chance, although NBA historians will forever wonder what might have come of an O'Neal-Webber tandem in Orlando.

Houston Rockets (1983-1984): Houston earned the right to take Ralph Sampson out of Virginia in 1983, and although the Rockets improved by 15 wins to 29-53, they again earned the top pick in the '84 draft as well and chose the man then known as Akeem Olajuwon -- two spots ahead of Michael Jordan. Not that Houston is complaining. The duo, aptly named "The Twin Towers," guided Houston to 48 wins in its first season together. It was only a year later that they'd lead the Rockets to the finals, where they lost in six games to Boston. Houston was a postseason regular with the massive frontcourt, and although Sampson wasn't there when they finally won it, Olajuwon was the pillar of the franchise during back-to-back titles in '94 and '95.

Report from the Miami Herald's @lesleyabravanel : @KingJames @DwyaneWade and @chrisbosh are meeting on South Beach right now

Kind of premature if you ask me. None of them can make a really informed decision until they see what other moves teams make, including the Heat.

He was the same dude telling me that Bron was right for keeping his cool when McRoberts chocked slammed him. He said "Bron is too important to the team to retaliate" .. wouldn't the same go for Noah if that's the case? :nerd:
No because bron dosent act like a enforcer don't twist my words lol.

image.gif

:lol: enforcer or bully? Which one?

Kind of premature if you ask me. None of them can make a really informed decision until they see what other moves teams make, including the Heat.

Unless LBJ is letting them know he's leaving regardless of what they do. Wade and Bosh do have a deadline of the 30th to decide whether to opt in or out only thing between now and then is the draft, MIA won't be able to make any serious moves until July 1st at the earliest when FA starts, meanwhile you got all these other teams trying to make space for LBJ and Melo through draft picks and other moves.

I think any news of Kendrick Perkins possibly joining your team should result in immediate conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom