2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.gif

:lol: enforcer or bully? Which one?
:lol: that's between team mates man.

not for long

best part of this is the guy in the background holding the water :rofl:
Yea because Rio is most likely gone
The bald guy who is just sitting there with a shocked look on his face? Or the other one who is just reaching over trying to hand people cups while there's a altercation going on :lol:

not for long

best part of this is the guy in the background holding the water :rofl:
Yea because Rio is most likely gone
The bald guy who is just sitting there with a shocked look on his face? Or the other one who is just reaching over trying to hand people cups while there's a altercation going on :lol:
bald guy is GOLD

just peeped the dude in the hat :rofl: he realizes aint no body taking water right now :lol:

Last edited:
The Knicks defense while bad last year, will be so much worse.. As bad as Felton is on defense.... Calderon actually is worse.

Giving away #34 stings, but overall I like the deal for the Mavs. I think Chandler is still really good, provided he's healthy. But that goes without saying. Plus getting out of Calderon's deal is a major plus.

Last edited:
The Knicks defense while bad last year, will be so much worse.. As bad as Felton is on defense.... Calderon actually is worse.

He's definitely not worse. Might equally as bad or even a little better. Felton got torched non stop last year and gave up a few game winners.

Tyson quit on us last year and we were better with him out. I think Tyson will have a great year in Dallas though.

Loved Tyson's heart and hustle but the guy is broken down.

Would be surprised if he could return to anything close to what he was 2 seasons ago.

Is Dirk playing for free?
Prob in the 3/30 range a la Tim Duncan. It would require a few more moves to clear out max contract space for Melo. Unless we can convince Dirk to take a 1 year deal and re-sign him to a new deal when Tyson comes off the books. Pipe dream though, hah.

Does he want another run at it?

or....

Does he wanna take the money ala Kobe?

“@KBergCBS: The deal leaves Dallas with $33m in cap room, not counting Dirk's cap hold. Depending on Dirk contract, Mavs could have max slot.”

...and I'm a Laker fan :lol:

but I can respect the Mavs hustle, they have 2 more years of 18-20 a night from Dirk. Monta flourished there, Tyson brings the defense. Melo would fit IMO

Last edited:
Prob in the 3/30 range a la Tim Duncan. It would require a few more moves to clear out max contract space for Melo. Unless we can convince Dirk to take a 1 year deal and re-sign him to a new deal when Tyson comes off the books. Pipe dream though, hah.

Melo? He wants to get rings and play in a big market..you really believe it's even a small possibility? Na man he's just exploring hid s options but that's definitely not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom