2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis might have actually discovered that they play a bit better without ZBo in the lineup,

They put up their best offensive quarter of the season since he couldn't take being embarrassed by Steven Adams...

Julius F. Wrek

troooooooooooooo!

We have always looked good without Zbo offensively, so that's why its going to suck when we give him an extension.

OKC fans, do you guys think Brooks will ever be fired? Let's say he gets you guys to another WCF appearance and you lose....do you think he comes back or management goes a different direction?

Rockets are really trying to make this happen. One Lin trade away from being able to bring Melo in and have their own big 3. Intriguing as hell this off season is about to be

why are people acting like Asik sucks?

Is Asik worth a potential top 4-10 pick and not to mention are they gonna resign him pay him all that money?
before the decision to even resign him:

they traded a pick that could potentially be as high as #4, for a center that is above average on defense, well below average on offense and is due 15 million dollars next year.

a good center is hard to come by in the NBA...

trading for one that can play both sides of the ball for some wish-upon-a-star rookie sounds like a good deal to me...

the NBA Draft is so unstable... it has fail written all over it.

I'd rather have Harden than Melo.

i'd rather harden - lebron - dwight or harden - love - dwight

i misread this, i thought you said i'd rather have harden and melo.

yes. i'd also rather have harden over melo, considering harden is 6 years younger :lol:

one is entering his prime, one is exiting it.

Last edited:
So the rockets will have dwight, harden, and melo? Or dwight, melo, and lebron??? And parsons too?

Not fair

Dwight lebron and melo. Might as well cancel the season lol

Quit dreaming melo not going to Houston
period.

Who's playin defense if Melo goes to Houston??? Think about it..

Spurs and Okc going to put them down in 5 games easy..melo isn't that nieve

He supposedly wants a championshiphim so him goin west is very farfetched

Last edited:
Anthony pls stay in the east. It's no fun when everyone's in one conference
mean.gif

So the rockets will have dwight, harden, and melo? Or dwight, melo, and lebron??? And parsons too?

Not fair

If Lebron and Dwight teamed up and won a ring the Laker thread would implode.

Not fair

there's rumors that the rockets would trade harden for melo if it guaranteed the rockets lebron, which i think isn't possible.

i do think it's possible to sign either lebron or melo. we'll have the cap space to sign either straight up. we'll see what happens though.

period.

This post is silly.

1) Melo plays defense. Him not playing defense is a complete myth.

2) A team with Harden, Melo, and Dwight will automatically be favorites to win it all, regardless of conference. There's no way in hell you truly believe the spurs and thunder would beat a team with Harden/Melo/Dwight in five games.

3) If he wants a championship, teaming up with Harden and Howard would absolutely be a right move for him. Conference is irrelevant when your 3 best players are Harden/Melo/Dwight.

period.

You dudes think the spurs are just a bunch of vampires huh? :lol:

Lebron needs to stay in Miami. That way the Perkins to Heat remains plausible.
If Perkins goes, ZBo is going to be old man balling in the Paint with a Thunder Jersey on

Let's not forget about Collison.

Julius F. Wrek

I blame brooks for collison.. He should have used collison and pj3 vs diaw.. And started Perkins and Adams vs splitter and Duncan (those 1st 2 games)

Hell I don't mind the other guys being on the team, but not with brooks as the coach

We know Perkins only works vs certain players.. And we also know he's going get hurt at some point.. So why not cut his mins to 5-10 range and save him for those matchups and the playoffs

And we also know that the SG position isn't that strong right now.. So how about we mix things up at that spot and see what results we get with different guys starting in place of thabo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom