2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's say they draft noel and sit him for the year.. then the do the smart thing and not say tyreke

who knows where they fall in the lottery, but I assume it's worse than we they would have been now if they still have their pick

then they hold onto lopez as a security blanket for noel (and then you don't trade that pick for asik)

then they move Gordon and Anderson for picks

basically pull what hinkie is doing with the sixers

Again that's more & more Draft picks & a bunch of cap room.. Which is great when you have a Horrible team, NO is trying to keep one of the best young players in the L there, he obviously doesn't want to sit here & lose for 5 years. At some point you have to bring in proven players and give him a platform to win, this is what they have now.

Of course this sin't a championship team or a cintender but they have the players available to compete with teams and make the playoffs that's important in developing their young guys.
So after OKC drafted Durant, they should have traded their next few lottery picks for overpriced vets instead of drafting Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka because they want to "win now" right? Where would they be now if they did that?

NO could have brought in proven players without using their entire salary cap flexibility, and spending big money on players like Tyreke Evans. Davis doesn't want to lose in the first round every year either, and that's what's going to happen (if they even make it) because the Pelicans blew their load and locked themselves into this mediocre core for the forseeable future.

Look around at the league, look at the elite teams. All of them have a core with multiple stars. You can't win with just one superstar, not even Lebron could do that. Not even prime Garnett could win until he played with Pierce/Allen.

Who is the second star on this team? Who is gonna be AD's Westbrook, or Lillard, Harden, Wade? You telling me Jrue Holiday or Tyreke Evans is gonna be that guy? The Pelicans set the bar waay too low, they could have worked on building something much greater but they blew it. Davis is eventually going to get tired of carrying a mediocre team and getting whooped in the first round by stacked teams, and nobody will be surprised when he leaves to form his own super team.

Last edited:
I believe every bit of it that LaLa's ugly *** Laverne from Orange Is the New Black lookin self is gonna try and make Melo go to LA. There's nothing for her in Chicago or Houston. You're kidding yourself if you don't think she played a big part in the push for NYC last time.

I believe every bit of it that LaLa's ugly *** Laverne from Orange Is the New Black lookin self is gonna try and make Melo go to LA. There's nothing for her in Chicago or Houston. You're kidding yourself if you don't think she played a big part in the push for NYC last time.

u spazzin B

Last edited:

You compared her to Sophia? :rofl:

it's obvious. dude is whipped by that obnoxious gold digger.

Again that's more & more Draft picks & a bunch of cap room.. Which is great when you have a Horrible team, NO is trying to keep one of the best young players in the L there, he obviously doesn't want to sit here & lose for 5 years. At some point you have to bring in proven players and give him a platform to win, this is what they have now.

Of course this sin't a championship team or a cintender but they have the players available to compete with teams and make the playoffs that's important in developing their young guys.
you really think the best way to keep him is to pay tyreke and Gordon all that money..

then you have jrue making 11 every year for the next couple seasons

then you take asik on when he has that $15 mill year coming up

and trade away 2 consecutive lottery picks.. and potentially a 3rd in next year's draft as well

you're basically locked into the team you will have for next couple of years

you guys are literally going have to give Austin rivers away (another lottery pick) just to get some breathing room under the cap.. I mean it's probably to the point where you hope his dad will find a way to take him on the clippers

You Callin LaLa Ugly AND Compared Her To A ******...... Chill Man, Chill

it's obvious. dude is whipped by that obnoxious gold digger.
I mean she was already rich tho before she got with melo and I'm one to bash these gold digging ******* but I don't think she's one.

agreed & if i remember correctly wasnt melo after her while she was VJ'ing for MTV & already on/hot

You Callin LaLa Ugly AND Compared Her To A ******...... Chill Man, Chill

exactly...spazzin just to spazz

maybe she bout that oprah life

**** Melo and Bron....

want my Mavs to get Deng and a defensive minded guard.... DAHT'ALL

we accomplish that, we make a run for the Western Conference Title....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom