2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ ESPN still talking about the Magic trading Afflalo to trade UP

I swear I hate this network... they recycle the same ****** talking points all ******* day with no useful info

WOJ is the GOAT ... he always has the best info IMO

The same guys that claim NBA wifes like Savannah James, and Lala make their husbands choose certain teams in city, are the same ones that can't go to the store without asking their girlfriend/wife. 
mean.gif

For what it's worth I really like Fournier. That still sounds like a terrible deal unless they still can trade for that #1 pick and Fournier turns out to be better then even I think he can be.

lol.. chill B

ain't nothing for him in Chicago but a PG with bad bones and snow

Dallas is nice and hot like Africa....

:rolleyes
"Luol Deng is a British professional basketball player who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association."
2nd time someone has reminded me why i had them blocked in the same amount of days

Last edited:
eyes.gif

"Luol Deng is a British professional basketball player who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association."
2nd time someone has reminded me why i had them blocked in the same amount of days
he wasn't born there bruh...

read a little deeper into the Wikipedia entry you just glanced at lol....

All the Magic got for Afflalo was Fournier and a late second rounder?!??!?!

Either Hennigan has something up his sleeve or wants to be fired.

Last edited:
LeBron has like an 80% chance of making the Finals in the East over the next five years.

Carmelo has a much better chance making it in the East than the West.

No one is shook, it's much easier to reach it in the East than West. Not sure what your point was.

ok miss cleo. cool made up future odds btw. 35 y.o. bron won't be in a finals anywhere, unless he's with some young gunners, which you can't even predict at this point.

How do you get on someone for making assumptions and predictions when you said this exactly 1 post before:

You guys are so naive. You really think Lala cares if her husband wins a ring? be for real. she cares about getting her ugly mug on tv and spending his millions. rings don't mean anything to 99% these players. people ain't built like mj and kobe. would bron love some more rings? sure. does it keep him up at night that he didn't win another last month? absolutely not.

That Afflalo deal must have been agreed to for a minute which is why they were already dangling him to other teams in trade talks earlier this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom