2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yall want Wade to turn down 40 million?
laugh.gif

He is Mr.Heat without him the organization would be like Timberwolves South
im not even mad at wade...get your money..... but essentially keeping him will put the team in a few yrs lakers status. Trust lebron isnt gonna do a long term if he resigns. 

And with wade in a few yrs the heat will be the timberwolves south. Even if you give wade a long term contract with a big payout at the end, it still will blow up in their face. I mean if lebron signs short term, no one will wanna come due to the thinking oh well lebron is only gonna be here a few yrs so i dont wanna sign long term. And who would wanna sign long term if lebron/bosh leave a team who is pretty much tied up in a aging past prime sg..with no draft picks nor flexibility to add good players.

Even tho lebron isnt exactly young... they need to build around him. If i were mia... i would trade bosh if he signs... if not i pretty much would either drop wade,get him to sign for much less and be a role/back up player... and instead of looking for another max player... get some nice complimentary players that are either right around there prime ala mid/late 20's very early 30's. 

Mia doesnt need a big three to win in the east, and we see it didnt matter in the west. They need a more balanced team.

if thats how you feel

dude i just saw in the finals should be happy if any nba team wants him not crippling his team trying to get paid for how good he was 5 years ago

what he did in the past doesn't concern me the player he is now should be coming off the bench at best

Yea not like he didn't put up 18/4/4 on 50% and 37% from 3 in the playoffs and 19/4/4 on 54% during the season, bench status for sure.

He's definitely not the player we all fell in love with anymore but he's still valuable especially to Heat franchise.

Yea not like he didn't put up 18/4/4 on 50% and 37% from 3 in the playoffs and 19/4/4 on 54% during the season, bench status for sure.

He's definitely not the player we all fell in love with anymore but he's still valuable especially to Heat franchise.

not like he hand picked when he played all year

not like he couldn't drive to the hoop to save his life in the playoffs

not like he was wandering around like a zombie on defense

post all the hollow numbers you want dude just showed he can't play at a star level anymore

he shouldn't be paid like one

he's a role player and one who's game doesn't compliment his teams star at all

wade better not be suckered by riley and bron and take a paycut. his legacy is established already amongst the greats. time to "cash out" since it is his last big pay day.

Wade isn't washed at all

Even in game 3, Wade had 22 points while shooting 67 percent with 4 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 steals

Lets not act like it was the Miami Cavaliers

wade better not be suckered by riley and bron and take a paycut. his legacy is established already amongst the greats. time to "cash out" since it is his last big pay day.
Exactly, he has 2 more rings than he should have :lol: :lol:. I'd chuck Lebron the dueces. Nothing personal just business.

dudes wanna see wade opt in and kill the heat is all :lol:

"oh he deserves it"

dudes killed kobe for the same thing tho?

I'm sorry, but if wade takes the cut he'll be realistically looking at about half of what he'll be getting now if he stays in contract. That's a no brainer

Wade has every right to pick up his option and get paid. He built the Big 3. He put in his dues before they arrived. He'll never get this salary again, best to opt in.

he also played no back to backs and got to hand pick which games he played

those regular season numbers were ******** flatout

dude is done as a star
THIS.

Being selective and only playing in 54 games inflated his season averages. He sat out TWENTY-EIGHT games. That's over a third of a season. Think of what kind of numbers other superstars could put up if they sat out back-to-backs, and sit out when they needed time to recover. 

This put more wear and tear and LBJ, as he had to take on more minutes and a bigger role as the season wore on. I'm not sure if LBJ wants the second highest paid player on his team to be this version of Wade.

dudes wanna see wade opt in and kill the heat is all :lol:

"oh he deserves it"

dudes killed kobe for the same thing tho?

kinda but like i said as much bs as i toss to them wade deserves his money & if he takes a cut he wont ever see 20m's again

He plays ball to get PAID. Why would YOU cut your own contract virtually in HALF?? To win? Yall care about winning more than the players do :lol:

Last edited:
Wade isnt a superstar now but he's not a bench or role player

Wade should be your 3rd option
I think Wade would flourish in a Manu-like role. I don't like the guy, being from Dallas and all, but if I were him, I wouldn't opt out and leave all that money on the table either.

I could see him opting out if the Heat offered him slightly more than what he's getting more, but spread across more years. That'll extend his career a few more years, but would the Heat want to do that for a player that'll continue declining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom