2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall really dont think any other team out there will pick up wade?

that in and of itself could end up in a bidding war

I think Bosh should just leave and cash out

He's not appreciated with the Heat, he can go somewhere and go back to averaging around 18-20 ppg and extend his NBA career for another 10 years

PJ and Lance would almost definitely get caught committing felonies within 5 months of being teammates.

Also, what do you do with Kemba if you have Lance? I like him more at the 1 than the 2.

They aren't being nice to him

Its a mutual being nice to each other because Wade has the Heat by the balls too for the next 2 years.
true... its cat and mouse and a big bluff game. but the heat long term could be like ok well play it that way and get the max today... good luck with a resign and good luck with signing big in the free market.

I dont see wade getting any better... yea his stats in the playoffs were decent, but if you look beyond the stats, wade often times was flustered, he grew tired and kinda declined and checked out physically often in games. This is only gonna get worse as the yrs past by, especially if they dont have a decent back up and he has to play more minutes in the season. 

He's not appreciated with the Heat, he can go somewhere and go back to averaging around 18-20 ppg and extend his NBA career for another 10 years
i wouldnt be surprised if that happen and then mia go for another max payer ie a kevin love/anthony... it would be a short term solution. But end of the day resigning wade will hurt the heat... And those max players would leave in a few yrs and they would be in a rebuild mode with a aging constantly hurt sg

i wouldnt be surprised if that happen and then mia go for another max payer ie a kevin love/anthony... it would be a short term solution. But end of the day resigning wade will hurt the heat... And those max players would leave in a few yrs and they would be in a rebuild mode with a aging constantly hurt sg

How could the Heat get Kevin Love?

PJ and Lance would almost definitely get caught committing felonies within 5 months of being teammates.

Also, what do you do with Kemba if you have Lance? I like him more at the 1 than the 2.
LMFAO. Can def see Lance getting locked up. Brooklyn goons smh

Bosh has already said he's done with wanting to be that guy and just wants to win. He doesn't care about being a number 1 option.

Bosh for Love/Hummels works financially.

I think you could play them together. Kemba could play off the ball at times and vice versa.

that whole legacy talk is more espn brainwashing. Your accomplishments are your accomplishments and can't be taken away. All the side stories will be forgotten in a couple years
We can say this, but ESPN is the largest sports media outlet out there and has a ton of influence. We've all seen them create stories and narratives out of thin air and have them get major press. if they want to forever tarnish a guy and his "legacy" they could make it so.

They aren't being nice to him

Its a mutual being nice to each other because Wade has the Heat by the balls too for the next 2 years.
true... its cat and mouse and a big bluff game. but the heat long term could be like ok well play it that way and get the max today... good luck with a resign and good luck with signing big in the free market.

I dont see wade getting any better... yea his stats in the playoffs were decent, but if you look beyond the stats, wade often times was flustered, he grew tired and kinda declined and checked out physically often in games. This is only gonna get worse as the yrs past by, especially if they dont have a decent back up and he has to play more minutes in the season. 

Wade would still be able to get 5-10 million per after the 2 years he can opt in for

He could still be a 15 ppg type player

Kyle Anderson averages under 10 in every category. Now I see how they draft. Players who they can mold and fit into their system.

Bosh for Love/Hummels works financially.

Am I missing something?

Umm for Norris Cole, duh!

But Wade should opt out. Let's say he does have 4-5 years left in him, he has to worry about getting that next deal after this one is up. And if he continues to decline at this pace I find that it will be extremely difficult for him to get more than 10 million per year in his next contract.

Who is going to pay for a 34 year old Wade in 2 years? And lets say he does opt in I can totally see Riley stiffing him on his next contract and daring him to go out and find a better offer kind of like how Brian Cashman did to Derek Jeter. So unless he plans on retiring in 2 years, he should opt out and resign for 4 years.

Really interested in seeing what the Sixers do this summer. They have like 6 people on roster including their rookies that will be playing on an American court this year and enough cap room to sign LeBron, Melo and Bosh so I'm pretty sure they have to atleast spend a little bit :lol:

Agree but he's a following **** boy. He'd be the missing piece in Dallas, IMO

-I'm a Laker fan

Wade would still be able to get 5-10 million per after the 2 years he can opt in for

He could still be a 15 ppg type player
true but not for what he is asking for... face it no nba team would pay wade a max contract... hell ill go as far as no team would have wade as a reg every game starter. He truly is in a beauty is in the eye of the beholder situation. He is worth/valuable to the heat for his loyalty and being with the team for the good, bad and ugly.... Any other team will judge/view him solely on his abilities and where he is as far as in this stage of his career and his drawing/fan value.

He isnt a lebron to which he is a box office must see outside of the heat, and he is a early declining player who future is 50/50 at best. Teams wouldnt break bank, use draft picks, free cap space to get him. His value and worth is only to the heat in most parts.

I've kinda wondered if Lebron and Melo are serious about playing together and winning rings for a long time they should go to a team with tons of cap space and few young players that they could grow with and eventually help carry them as they get older. Like the Suns and Sixers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom