2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it last week, they should convince Wade to opt out in good faith that they will bring him back and then dont

I've kinda wondered if Lebron and Melo are serious about playing together and winning rings for a long time they should go to a team with tons of cap space and few young players that they could grow with and eventually help carry them as they get older. Like the Suns and Sixers
but bron and melo are on a i wanna win like right now, with melo on some i wanted to win like yesterday. they wanna be on a if we come we are a chip team situation.. moreso with melo

In the East they can literally go to Cleveland For their Max deals

Have Kyrie as a third option... Have Wiggens as a sixth man, And trade a package of Thompson/Waiters for a really good Center.... Obviously that would never happen.

But that team would AUTOMATICALLY be a finals squad in the East.

Said it last week, they should convince Wade to opt out in good faith that they will bring him back and then dont
U serious ?

That's extra greasy wow
mean.gif
Hey, gotta do what you have to do to win. Its not like Pat Riley lives and dies by loyalty anyways. I'm sure its been considered, its the most rational thing to do.

I think Bosh should just leave and cash out

He's not appreciated with the Heat, he can go somewhere and go back to averaging around 18-20 ppg and extend his NBA career for another 10 years
Agree but he's a following **** boy. He'd be the missing piece in Dallas, IMO

-I'm a Laker fan

Missing piece to what exactly?

Lakers/cubs fan
The number 17

This is extremist cp.

U serious ?

That's extra greasy wow :smh:
Hey, gotta do what you have to do to win. Its not like Pat Riley lives and dies by loyalty anyways. I'm sure its been considered, its the most rational thing to do.

Nah that's dirtbag status right there pointblank and that's why I've said since the beginning Wade shouldn't opt out he don't know those guys anything.

Now that you've brought the diabolical double cross aspect into light he should definitely take his money and gracefully bow out in 2.

I've kinda wondered if Lebron and Melo are serious about playing together and winning rings for a long time they should go to a team with tons of cap space and few young players that they could grow with and eventually help carry them as they get older. Like the Suns and Sixers
but bron and melo are on a i wanna win like right now, with melo on some i wanted to win like yesterday. they wanna be on a if we come we are a chip team situation.. moreso with melo

Hmmm

Lebron and Melo should be enough to win, with a few good role players

You don't necessarily need a 3rd legit All star to win rings

Sometimes teams that have a 3rd legit All Star they seem to waste him, think 2013 Lakers

The Heat had a All-NBA type of player in Bosh and basically turned him into Lamar Odom

U serious ?

What has Riley done to make you think he's that much of a scumbag?

Riley wouldn't do that, its terrible PR for signing future free agents not to say he's hasn't thought about it.

Last edited:
Hmmm

Sometimes teams that have a 3rd legit All Star they seem to waste him, think 2013 Lakers

The Heat had a All-NBA type of player in Bosh and basically turned him into Lamar Odom
not really depending on cast and conference....in the east maybe cause lebron could play 4 and melo play 3...and even then depending on team and pieces still wouldnt be a chip team... on the west forget about it... bron nor melo could play the 4, and bron playing the 2 would wear him out and take him away from the offensive end, and neither one of them would be a bench player.... melo lol damn sure couldnt switch to a guard position. 

as far as the lakers, melo/bron arent a me first all bout me player that kobe is....

You think wades agent isn't getting a legal guarantee in writing first, before opting out
laugh.gif
Why should he? Theyre family? MIAMI HEAT MAFIA! 
tongue.gif

U serious ?

That's extra greasy wow
mean.gif
What he did to the Knicks proved to me that hes not afraid to do something scumbaggish if it works out for him in the end.

Hmmm

not really depending on cast and conference....in the east maybe cause lebron could play 4 and melo play 3...and even then depending on team and pieces still wouldnt be a chip team... on the west forget about it... bron nor melo could play the 4, and bron playing the 2 would wear him out and take him away from the offensive end, and neither one of them would be a bench player.... melo lol damn sure couldnt switch to a guard position. 

as far as the lakers, melo/bron arent a me first all bout me player that kobe is....

I don't really understand what you are talking in regards to the positions

And

Oh gosh Melo and Bron arent selfish :lol:

The Cavaliers' interest in Timberwolves star Kevin Love has been known for some time, but they wouldn't be willing to trade for him without an assurance that he would stay in Cleveland beyond next season.

However, a report from ESPN says that if the Cavs could land LeBron James in free agency, Love would "one-hundred percent" sign a contract extension.

Source who spoke with KLove says he would definitely "100 pct" stay in Cleveland longterm if LeBron is there
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) June 27, 2014
Perhaps now the Cavs and Wolves will revisit potential trade talks.

You think wades agent isn't getting a legal guarantee in writing first, before opting out :lol:
Why should he? Theyre family? MIAMI HEAT MAFIA! :tongue:

U serious ?

What he did to the Knicks proved to me that hes not afraid to do something scumbaggish if it works out for him in the end.

I don't know how the Knicks resignation was a scumbag move?

He did a power play that is typical for most coaches

If he's a scumbag I guess Belichick, Parcells etc etc are scumbags too?

Last edited:
somehow, I imagine pick and rolls between Lebron and Melo being quite a handful to stop.

or Melo in good catch and shoot situations with Lebron distributing.. :x

somehow, I imagine pick and rolls between Lebron and Melo being quite a handful to stop.

or Melo in good catch and shoot situations with Lebron distributing.. :x

Remember the 2012 Olympics cause we will never see that on a NBA court, maybe in 2020 when their both washed playing for the Lakers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom