2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage pieces that got the job done
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds like an oxymoron I don't think garbage pieces can get the job done, which is why they're garbage in the first place

Put a garbage part under the hood of your car and see if it " gets the job done ".
STRONG post to sn ratio.

And I know you're a Kobe fan, so that's 2 reasons why there's no reason why anyone should try to get you to look at this Lebron thing more fairly.
So predictable Ska but hey when you've got nothing else I guess something is better than nothing in your book.

Me being a Kobe fan has nothing to with the conversation and it's a copout for you to try and go in that direction.

Especially since you've never liked Kobe since I can remember it'd be easy for me link your Kobe disdain with your pro Lebron stance right now but that'd be a reach and a weak one at that because those two viewpoints aren't mutually exclusive to one another.

Do better next time
mean.gif
I am however an active member of the Bron hate thread and will enjoy the Cavs upcoming failures this season
happy.gif
Fair response, not gonna lie.

So I'll go w/ what I was going to say before I actually said what I did say.

Alright, so back then, you would have been cool w/ our Lakers picking up Boobie, Larry Hughes, Antawn Jamison, broke down Big Ben, left-for-dead Shaq, Tractor Traylor (Who?! Exactly.), Ilgauskas, and Pavlovic?

You would have looked at that roster and thought "Lakers gave some NICE pieces to Kobe. Get it done, Mamba!"? For real? You'd have done that?

Honestly?
Not gonna name names, but there actually was a Lakers fan in here (haven't seen him post in a minute) that was literally RAVING about the pieces Lebron had around him 
laugh.gif

Then when people went at his point of argument he pulled the 'riiiiiiiiiiiight, you just Lebron stans salty' card 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Garbage pieces that got the job done :lol: :lol:

Sounds like an oxymoron I don't think garbage pieces can get the job done, which is why they're garbage in the first place

Put a garbage part under the hood of your car and see if it " gets the job done ".
STRONG post to sn ratio.

And I know you're a Kobe fan, so that's 2 reasons why there's no reason why anyone should try to get you to look at this Lebron thing more fairly.
So predictable Ska but hey when you've got nothing else I guess something is better than nothing in your book.

Me being a Kobe fan has nothing to with the conversation and it's a copout for you to try and go in that direction.

Especially since you've never liked Kobe since I can remember it'd be easy for me link your Kobe disdain with your pro Lebron stance right now but that'd be a reach and a weak one at that because those two viewpoints aren't mutually exclusive to one another.

Do better next time :smh:
I am however an active member of the Bron hate thread and will enjoy the Cavs upcoming failures this season :D
Fair response, not gonna lie.

So I'll go w/ what I was going to say before I actually said what I did say.

Alright, so back then, you would have been cool w/ our Lakers picking up Boobie, Larry Hughes, Antawn Jamison, broke down Big Ben, left-for-dead Shaq, Tractor Traylor (Who?! Exactly.), Ilgauskas, and Pavlovic?

You would have looked at that roster and thought "Lakers gave some NICE pieces to Kobe. Get it done, Mamba!"? For real? You'd have done that?

Honestly?

Respect

And hell no nobody would get excited about those acquisitions on paper but they did win 60 + so give that team some credit. Take Jamison off that list he's a solid nba pro at the time.

Also Cleveland's fron office blunders are overblown by many in an effort to shield Bron from any criticism for losing but still give him all the credit for any success.

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/5/13/1...e-trade-celtics-cavaliers-game-6-lebron-james

The front office didn't do a terrible surrounding him with players obviously it wasn't good enough but say everybody they signed was garbage is unfair and inaccurate.

Respect

And hell no nobody would get excited about those acquisitions on paper but they did win 60 + so give that team some credit. Take Jamison off that list he's a solid nba pro at the time.

Also Cleveland's fron office blunders are overblown by many in an effort to shield Bron from any criticism for losing but still give him all the credit for any success.

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/5/13/1...e-trade-celtics-cavaliers-game-6-lebron-james

The front office didn't do a terrible surrounding him with players obviously it wasn't good enough but say everybody they signed was garbage is unfair and inaccurate.

What it all comes down to was the fact that LeBron didn't decide to grow a pair until 2012 Game 6 vs. Boston

Lol but Lebron is the man (self claimed king)...

You know damn well Mike or Scottie didn't go recruit nor want to get Rodman,it was PJ's doing..which makes it diffrent
:lol: so wait a min you don't think MJ wanted better players on his team? You think if he had a choice between one guy and then another who was better he would pick the player who was worse?

Lol but Lebron is the man (self claimed king)...

You know damn well Mike or Scottie didn't go recruit nor want to get Rodman,it was PJ's doing..which makes it diffrent
:lol: so wait a min you don't think MJ wanted better players on his team? You think if he had a choice between one guy and then another who was better he would pick the player who was worse?
:lol:

Jordan was probably so upset :nerd:

They def didn't want Kukoc on the squad

Will there be enough touches for Al, Lance and Kemba?

I don't see why not? None of them are selfish, they needed a guy like Lance too

Kemba really hasn't had to share playmaking duties with anyone. and with it being a contract year for him (possibly) it'll interesting to see how he and Lance work.

And big Al wants all the touches. He still doesn't want to pass out of the post.

Not saying the team won't be good, but it could get interesting.

Last edited:
Yea charlotte might suprise a few people, I think that they might have been somethin' had they kept mcbob, but I still think they will be good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom