2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero chance in hell the Heat are a top 3 or 4 seed this year. Cavs, Bulls, Wizards, Hornets, Raptors, Nets...hell even the Hawks and Knicks are better. Good luck with that.
pimp.gif

:lol:

got a 100$ paypal on it

screencap it

#lakers

Wait you got 100 saying the lakers gonna make the playoff?

:lol:

I would say bet, but I know you'll play the you don't remember game or you'll disappear around playoff time.

You can't be serious.

The Hawks were a playoff team last year and will be adding Horford, Payne and Sefolosha to that same roster.

The Nets were the 6 seed (best record in the East the second half of the year) and will be adding Lopez and Jarrett Jack.

The Heat lost the best player in the world and will be playing a broken down Danny Granger, Josh McRoberts, James Ennis, Napier, Chalmers and Birdman as the actual integral parts of the team behind a big man that doesn't want to play in the post or rebound, a broken down Wade and a breaking down Deng.

Good luck.

We have the rights to your 1st round pick this year by the way :wink:

The Hawks were a playoff team last year and will be adding Horford, Payne and Sefolosha to that same roster.

The Nets were the 6 seed (best record in the East the second half of the year) and will be adding Lopez and Jarrett Jack.

The Heat lost the best player in the world and will be playing a broken down Danny Granger, Josh McRoberts, James Ennis, Napier, Chalmers and Birdman as the actual integral parts of the team behind a big man that doesn't want to play in the post or rebound, a broken down Wade and a breaking down Deng.

Good luck.

Yea I'll take deng and mcbob over any of those additions other then horford and Lopez. Your acting like sefolosha and pane are good players. **** I'd even take granger over sefolosha. At least granger can hit a corner 3

Good luck.

Nobody cares about sefolosha man. Ask OKC fans if they miss him.

Payne hasn't played a game yet.

You bring up jack and Lopez but they lost Pierce and Livingston.

Can't tell if anyone in here is serious today.  Geez

Season needs to start already

How many people thought the PHX Suns would be contending for a spot in the playoffs last year... I'l wait 

ANYTHING can happen.  All this talk about the East 3-8 spots.  The thing is WIDE OPEN.  

Hornets, Wizards, Raps, Heat, Hawks, Nets.... plus Pacers, Knicks, and Pistons could make some noise.  

Can't tell if anyone in here is serious today.  Geez
Season needs to start already

How many people thought the PHX Suns would be contending for a spot in the playoffs last year... I'l wait 
ANYTHING can happen.  All this talk about the East 3-8 spots.  The thing is WIDE OPEN.  
Hornets, Wizards, Raps, Heat, Hawks, Nets.... plus Pacers, Knicks, and Pistons could make some noise.  

people just wanna talk out their *** and say this team is better than this or this player plus this player equals this blah blah. its all opinions and bron/cavs/heat band-wagoners. oh and the people that just wanna bash other teams just because.

First off.... in the Bosh comments I clearly said "I know it's just a scrimmage" ..... secondly... I was watching Bosh's footwork, how he was moving, and his shot selection....  I don't care who he was playing against... when someone has IT ... it's clear as day

Again, read what the hell I wrote... I broke down Deng, Granger, and Shabazz INDIVIDUALY..... then said..... "the rest of them look like D-Leaguers" -- are those players not part of "the rest of them" 

NT NT'ing 

So you mean to tell me that you can determine Bosh's MVP prowess based off footwork and shot selection in a scrimmage..... You can also determine that Shawne Williams is a d-league based on what in that scrimmage??? Or what about Ennis... he's D-League because????

And leave it to an NT'er to use buzz words to strengthen an argument. Bosh has that "it" factor. Get outta here with that.

You use hyperbole to get your point across becasue you don't like the team for whatever reason. You mention the roster being full of D-League players when in reality all teams have these types of players on the roster this time of year. Its a moot point, but you had to throw that shot in. :lol:

You also said Deng looked like a bench player? Come on man, again with the hyperbole. Dude was solid in that game. Missed his threes' but his mid range game was working in the 2nd half.

The reality is their roster is decent and the guys that matter played well.

yep NT Nt'ing all right.

Good luck.

We have the rights to your 1st round pick this year by the way
wink.gif
How dare you make sense.

Just keep letting the Heat fans believe that their team is still a top 3 or 4 seed in the East and laugh as they disappear as the season goes along.

So you mean to tell me that you can determine Bosh's MVP prowess based off footwork and shot selection in a scrimmage..... You can also determine that Shawne Williams is a d-league based on what in that scrimmage??? Or what about Ennis... he's D-League because????

And leave it to an NT'er to use buzz words to strengthen an argument. Bosh has that "it" factor. Get outta here with that.

You use hyperbole to get your point across becasue you don't like the team for whatever reason. You mention the roster being full of D-League players when in reality all teams have these types of players on the roster this time of year. Its a moot point, but you had to throw that shot in.
laugh.gif

You also said Deng looked like a bench player? Come on man, again with the hyperbole. Dude was solid in that game. Missed his threes' but his mid range game was working in the 2nd half.

The reality is their roster is decent and the guys that matter played well.

yep NT Nt'ing all right.
Look man....  the problem here is that you're all up in your feels about the Heat and as most fan bases do, you're over-valuing guys that we all know ain't that good... 

I don't blame you... 

Shawne Williams is a career 5 ppt scorer... what else needs to be said about that lol.... ? if I subbed out "end of the bench player" for "D-League player" would you still be arguing over this.... is it my choice of words that bother you? I mentioned those guys because... THEY WERE ON THE FLOOR PLAYING...lol... jesus christ man... it's so hard to believe I mentioned guys that are trying to get on the active roster? 

Bosh is already proven to be one of the top players in the league... what I saw the other night was a guy moving around the court in mid-season form while the others looked like they were in a Summer League game.... stop playing naive... 

really ain't even no need to have this talk, cz it wasn't even as serious as Heat fans trying to make it... i evaluate what I SAW from MY POV and y'all start acting like captn save a scrimmage ... 

..... we'll re-visit this a month into the season when people are in their grooves 

Last edited:
if I had a dollar for every Heat fan that showed up from 2008 until Lebron got there I might have enough to buy dinner tonight.... 

yet before lebron got there miami was in the top 10 in attendence.....
in tickets sold.... i'd believe it

in people that actually walked in the door..... sounds like Ducktales 

that's just based on personal experiences at that Arena during that time period 

I don't understand what the Suns coming out of nowhere has to do with the Heat. The Suns have a bunch of hungry young dudes that play really hard, have a great coach and had Eric Bledsoe and Dragic looking like damn near MVP candidates for part of the season. If this was five years ago then I could see Wade, Bosh and Deng willing this sorry squad to a 6 seed. In the 2014-15 season I'm not seeing it.

If I were to pick a young and hungry team in the East to perform above expectations I would say it would be the Magic or Bucks.

Last edited:
I don't understand what the Suns coming out of nowhere has to do with the Heat. The Suns have a bunch of hungry young dudes that play really hard, have a great coach and had Eric Bledsoe and Dragic looking like damn near MVP candidates for part of the season. If this was five years ago then I could see Wade, Bosh and Deng willing this sorry squad to a 6 seed. In the 2014-15 season I'm not seeing it.

If I were to pick a young and hungry team in the East to perform above expectations I would say it would be the Magic or Bucks.
Man, stop....

Wade Bosh and Deng are gonna have to will the Heat to a 6 seed? They can't get there off talent alone? 

They are perennial all stars. It won't take a herculean effort from them to get to the playoffs, unless the east has changed conferences.

in tickets sold.... i'd believe it

in people that actually walked in the door..... sounds like Ducktales 

that's just based on personal experiences at that Arena during that time period 
There's was plenty of people there through those wade lead teams and first round exits.

I like the fact that the Heat can still play "position-less basketball" with the additions of McRoberts and Deng (Granger to a lesser extent too).

Obviously they won't be as lethal as before, but they can nab a top four seed with good health (goes without saying).

Man, stop....

Wade Bosh and Deng are gonna have to will the Heat to a 6 seed? They can't get there off talent alone? 
They are perennial all stars. It won't take a herculean effort from them to get to the playoffs, unless the east has changed conferences.

Perennial All-Stars? Deng has made it twice and Wade getting voted a starter the past couple years does not have to do with his actual play on the court.

If the Heat do make the playoffs and are anything more than a 6-8 seed then it says more about Spoelstra as a coach than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom