2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest reports from heat camp....

A.I. signs one yr contract for a case of cognac and oz of cali kush.... ai camp is looking over the cotract

Ok so it's even now

Bron stunk up the first Heat finals

Wade and co stunk up the last Heat final
I understand him leaving the Cavs in 2010 - the Cavs sucked and couldn't do anything for years.  But the Heat just went to 4 straight finals and have tons of cap space to revamp their team but as soon as they hit some turbulence he wants to leave.  I would love even more respect for LeBron if he leaves the Heat (thats coming from a Heat Hater)

mean.gif
roll.gif
damn at first i thought it said he was smoking diapers.

eek.gif
 that ain't Chuck?

I ain't been this shocked since I found out the Wiz Khalifa sad gif was Robert Townsend.

If bosh stays in mia... Bron Is gone. Only way I see him staying is if Melo is on that team. Cavs give him a better team going foward especially if they get Love. I wouldn't be mad if he went back home... Finish what you started in Cleveland. Cause he's already done everything for mia IMO.

I'm still trying to figure out why people make the Heat team of last year seem like it was Lebron + a bunch of bums...That team was favored to win the title all year including in the finals. 

Why not bring back the team and add some more role players etc...

I guess if Lebron leaves, he really didn't like it Miami all along since he is leaving his best possible option.

Go re-watch the Finals

Ok so it's even now

Bron stunk up the first Heat finals

Wade and co stunk up the last Heat final

AND CO. Basically means he was the only one out there.

Obviously :lol:

Point is he let them down they let him down, can't turn around and get brand new like he never messed up.

Damn I was kind of excited about Iverson dressing normal, like maybe he opened a new chapter in his life or something.

Disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom