2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely NO WAY Wade opts out of his contract just for LeBron to walk away. LeBron and Wade are very close and I don't think LeBron would ever do Wade dirty like that. You guys need to have more sense than that.

LeBron is going back to Miami.

We're on the same page I see.

Gilbert should hit him with the "nah" right at the end :lol:

After bron Burned all his bridges with Mia and his "boys" :lol:

Last edited:
There is absolutely NO WAY Wade opts out of his contract just for LeBron to walk away. LeBron and Wade are very close and I don't think LeBron would ever do Wade dirty like that. You guys need to have more sense than that.

You're right, kind of. Lebron wouldn't do Wade dirty like that. Wade may have opted out for other reasons though. He may have a deal set with Arison that even we on NT couldn't dream up, and it may not have anything to so with Lebron staying or going.

He did his entire home state dirty on national TV. I think he's capable of doing it to one guy.

God I hate Scoop Jackson and this Freddie dude on First Take. Asian dude is alright though.

Not coming back, Akron Beacon just reported, Lebron is no longer going from Vegas to Akron to Brazil, he is going from Vegas to Brazil.......Smart move, stay in Miami, dip out the country, dang, Can't believe we got hooked again.

Even with the ugly ending in the Finals and the questionable future for the Heat, I'm still very surprised LeBron would consider the Cavs as strongly as everything suggests.

Even with the ugly ending in the Finals and the questionable future for the Heat, I'm still very surprised LeBron would consider the Cavs as strongly as everything suggests.
I think it has to do more so with how much of he workload LeBron shoulders in Miami. Wade's playing half the year and Bosh is basically a wing player now by choice/design. In Cleveland he can let the young horses do the dirty work during the regular season and then become God in the playoffs. Miami relies excessively on James on both ends of the floor, he has to create everything, score, rebound, defend the best player. In Cleveland he'd have Irving/Waiters create, Wiggins on the wing in transition and to defend the best player (or at least in spurts) and Andy/Tristan/Bennett to rebound.

Cleveland wouldn't be favored to win this year but perhaps next year..

Yea i'm not surprised if lebron doesnt come back to cleveland, imma be alright tho, an in shape anthony bennett and wiggins are bringing tears to my eyes

"In shape Bennett" mythical folklore is reaching "in shape BJ Penn" status
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom