2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron trollin following these Akron affiliates on social media
mean.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
It's beginning...

Not coming back, Akron Beacon just reported, Lebron is no longer going from Vegas to Akron to Brazil, he is going from Vegas to Brazil.......Smart move, stay in Miami, dip out the country, dang, Can't believe we got hooked again.

Non story

There is absolutely NO WAY Wade opts out of his contract just for LeBron to walk away. LeBron and Wade are very close and I don't think LeBron would ever do Wade dirty like that. You guys need to have more sense than that.

LeBron is going back to Miami.

We're on the same page I see.

Yall are missing the very obvious possibility that bron leaves, bosh leaves, and wade gets an overpaid, kobe esque contract for everything hes done.

If Lebron leaves, I hope he faxes Pat Riley his decision.
many people in here won't get this reference
For those who don't:
Back when Riley was a coach for the Knicks, he faxed his resignation to the organization to then become coach and president of the Heat.
Do it Lebron
nerd.gif
Not gonna lie I thought this was about Elvis Dumervil faxing his contract agreement to the broncos late 
laugh.gif

Ariza is 29 right?

He already got his payday when he went to Houston :lol:

Better chill

Meanwhile the cupboard is looking scarce in South Beach

Pat the Don was issuing threats but all his shooters are locked up :smh:

I forgot how Morey was the first to pay him after LA.

Crazy how many bad FA signings that guy has made.

5 years, 35 mil, and ended up being the #5 or 6 scorer on the team :lol:. What other bad signings has he made though besides Lin? Asik was very good for us, and is basically traded, and someone else will probably be paying Lin's 15 mil

5 years, 35 mil, and ended up being the #5 or 6 scorer on the team :lol:. What other bad signings has he made though besides Lin? Asik was very good for us, and is basically traded, and someone else will probably be paying Lin's 15 mil

Lin and Asik. You answered your own question.

Don't see how Asik can be a good contract considering what he's being paid to do nothing, and no other team wanting to pay him that. Lin we all know was a bad one.

Lin and Asik. You answered your own question.

Don't see how Asik can be a good contract considering what he's being paid to do nothing, and no other team wanting to pay him that. Lin we all know was a bad one.

At least Morey is trying. He did get Harden and Dwight.
Y'all rather have Michael Jordan?
How bout Sterling?
Or the Bulls owner?(don't know anything about him other than NT said he's cheap, but I know y'all take Morey over cheap)

What the prob is?

There is absolutely NO WAY Wade opts out of his contract just for LeBron to walk away. LeBron and Wade are very close and I don't think LeBron would ever do Wade dirty like that. You guys need to have more sense than that.

LeBron is going back to Miami.
a close friend would tell you to make the best decision for HIMSELF... Lebron already added 2 rings to Wade's resume, Wade is good....why is it hard to believe that Wade was going to allow his friend to take his time to figure out what he wanted to do

if Lebron leaves Wade can still get paid.... Miami would over pay for him just on the strength of what he means to that franchise... Wade also needed to leave money out there for Riley to build him a team in the event Lebron left... Wade will be ok 

They got one good year out of Asik, one bad year and a future first round pick (likely late lottery) from the Pelicans for Asik. I say the Rockets did just fine with that signing.

The Lin contract, not so much. Worthwhile gamble though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom