2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never made an offer. We gave Melo the indication that if he chose Chicago then we'll work out the money from there. The 4/65 was a BS rumor, we may be cheap but we wouldn't insult Melo with a lowball offer like that.

True, but cats actin like we were gonna offer 90mil. Not sure where anyone got that idea. Bulls want to add Melo without giving up major assets...i.e. Taj.

And i mentioned that the Bulls and Melo never actually discussed terms and contracts. ...but people believe what they want to. Thats why the org. gets called cheap.

Son this crap is really happening again?

Like come on yo.

Melo got his courting. Everyone slopped his meat for a few weeks now. Now he knows his true worth despite all the hate from the media.

Him and Bron need to decide on something.

We never made an offer. We gave Melo the indication that if he chose Chicago then we'll work out the money from there. The 4/65 was a BS rumor, we may be cheap but we wouldn't insult Melo with a lowball offer like that.

True, but cats actin like we were gonna offer 90mil. Not sure where anyone got that idea. Bulls want to add Melo without giving up major assets...i.e. Taj.

And i mentioned that the Bulls and Melo never actually discussed terms and contracts. ...but people believe what they want to. Thats why the org. gets called cheap.

preach bro

Posted or nah?

laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post

Do you understand what you just said?

i'd take that offer in a HEARTBEAT. No questions asked. Where do I sign? laugh.gif

Anybody would...that's a bomb *** deal what works for both sides. Giving Dwade 7 mil would give them major flexibility and allow him to ride off to his cushy Front Office job next door to Alonzo. Plus Arison owns 100% of the Heat (no co-owners) he could give Wade 2% and not lose a wink of sleep.

Plus being a part owner would motivate Wade to keep healthy and keep winning to increase the value of the franchise.

They cant do that laugh.gif

Why not? Is there a rule against players being owners? :nerd:

Even if there is...if somebody promised me in writing a 2% stake in a 770 million dollar asset, but I had to keep it quiet until I retired in 4 years I'd do it in a heartbeat. If I was Dwade I wouldn't tell my Momma about that deal. I would sign it...go buy the most expensive safe I could find and bury the key under that church I bought her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom